第8章

Dezia Nessa Williams 9:50 Pm/ February 3rdSan Francisco, California Club

9:50 Pm/ February 3rd
San Francisco, California
Club

'We walked into the club to see that it was packed as hell, we all walked to the vip section and I sat down beside Kyra and Dior'

"Hi my beautiful ladies! I said smiling at them and they smiled back, "Girl you crazy! Kyra said sipping on some water and I looked at her funny'

"No liquor tonight just water? I asked her laughing and laughed, "Well I was going to wait and tell you this but I guess I'll tell you now, I'm pregnant... again! She laughed and I covered my mouth'

"Omggg congratulations!!! I said hugging her and she hugged me back, "Girl you are living life! I said and she nodded her head, "And I swore I wasn't going to anymore kids after I pushed Sanaa out! She said'

'I sipped on some blue liquor drank Taurus bought me and that shit was good but it had a kick to it too, girls came in the vip and started twerking and stuff and I seen some girl walk up to Taurus, he mugged her and then said something making her rush away from him'

'I laughed lowly watching the little scene and he looked over at me smirking, I just rolled my eyes and looked away'

"Y'all wanna dance? Some cute thick girl came over asking us and I looked at Dior and Kyra and they shrugged, "Yea show us what you got! I said and the girl smiled and started twerking'

'I pulled some cash out throwing it at her leaning up smacking her ass hyping her up, "Omg Zia! Dior said laughing'

'I looked over to see some boy handing Taurus a bag filled with some type of substance but I couldn't see what color it was because of the lights in the club'

'Taurus looked around and dipped off somewhere, a part of me wanted to follow him and the other part just wanted to mind my business but I'm to nosey for that'

"Hollon yall I'll be back! I said handing the cash to Kyra and walking off following Taurus, I walked to this hallway and I seen it was a men's bathroom and a girls bathroom'

'They were single bathrooms so I walked in and saw Taurus with his back towards me with his head leaned back, "Taurus" I said and he put something in his pocket and turned to me'

"Wsp babygirl? He questioned walking over to the sink almost tripping on his own feet, I closed the bathroom door and locked it, "What you in here doing? I asked him suspecting something'

'His eyes got drowsy and low and he started messing with his nose, "Not shii.... You looking sexy as fuck! He said trying to change the subject looking at me biting his lip'

"Taurus don't- I was saying before I was cut off with him smashing his lips on mine and picking me up, we continued to kiss and he started rubbing on my butt and kissing my neck'

"Mhhh! I moaned out with my eyes closed, he sat me on the sink pulling my dress up and pulling
my shorts off sliding my panties to the side'

'I bit my lip looking at him and he looked up at me before he slide my panties over and started licking my clit....

Mike Omari Davis
10:30 Pm / Same night

'Everybody was just chillin, drinking, smoking and eating, I looked around and saw Kyra and Dior talking to eachother'

'I didn't realize I was staring at Kyra embracing how beautiful she looked, I looked away not being able to forget my girlfriend is sitting right beside her'

'Dior got up and walked off and I made my way over to where Kyra was sitting, "Wsp Kyra" I said sitting down beside her and she smiled'

"Hey birthday boy, how does it feel to so old! She said laughing and I smacked my lips, "Don't play with Kyra! I said and she laughed, "Nah I'm just playing but for real tho I'm proud of you! She said and I nodded my head'

"I pre8 that and I'm proud of you as well! I said to her and we were just staring at eachother, I felt this feeling in my body and I just looked away, "Well uhm have you seen Zia, she left off somewhere and I haven't seen her since? She asked me and I shook my head'

"I've been looking for Taurus too! He said and we both looked at eachother, "What if- Kyra was saying before gunshots started going off causing everybody to take off running'

'I pulled Kyra down and started running and looking for Dior, "SHIT DIOR! I yelled seeing her laying down with a bullet wound in her shoulder, "Fuck keep yo eyes open baby! I said tapping her face seeing her trying to close them'

"Mike I can't- she said closing her eyes, "SOMEBODY CALL THE HOSPITAL! I yelled holding Dior and I just saw people still running, "SAVE YO SELF DAWG! Some man ran past me and I just shook my head holding Dior...

I know this chapter is short but the next one will be longer fasho!!!

Please vote!!!