𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

A beautiful night it is. The moon shined and the fireflies's glow blue from their light. You can hear the crickets everywhere in the quiet.

Now this place you can see fireflies glow blue and not back home.
Y/n waved her hands in the air to try to grab them but instead she scared them away. The female echidna giggled as the fireflies fluttered away. She's been doing this the whole time out of boredom during this journey her and her brother, Knuckles are in. Hearing her giggles, he noticed that she was way behind.

"Y/n! Focus." He said. Y/n pouted and went to catch up with him.
"This is the 155 dimension we've been to. Are we even going to find this blue power?" Asked Y/n. They went around to different places to try to find this blue energy for some years now.
"We will not rest until we find it" he responded.

Y/n didn't say anything after and the both walked in the next silence. The siblings were both born in the echidna tribe that are warriors. Y/n wore her clothes that are traditional into the tribe: the traditional beige, green and red triangular patterns skirt that reach to her knees, a big white bandage around her chest and flower crown on her head.

There was a time when Kunckles was a child and she was just a newborn, he would train in combat In front of her to show what she can look forward too.
For some reason, Y/n never seem to enjoyed combat. She isn't a pacifist, she'll take action when it's necessary and needed at the times but she will never let her brother know.
She didn't want to upset him and be seem like the only one in the echidna bloodline to to not want to be a warrior and see as unworthy and a disgrace.

She's willing to make her brother and her ancestors proud.

As they walked for a couple of minutes, an expand of blue electricity exploded.
He looked around and spotted where more of the blue energy came from.
"There!"
They two ran to that location.

When they got there, they noticed a ring portal just there. Knuckles put his arm out to stop Y/n and to stand a little back.

He then approached the portal to see that on the other side there was full of mushrooms.
Y/n approached behind him to examine the portal too.
Knuckles gave a quick glance at her, and then begin to enter with his sister following along.

Y/n looked around, seeing everywhere had tall mushrooms, and it was nighttime.
Knuckles approached a man on the ground. He was bald and had a big long mustache.
"Where did you get that?" he noticed the man holding a blue quail that have the same energy electricity that the siblings would always see.

The man raised the quail, looking at it, then looked at knuckles with a grin.
"From a little blue menace on the planet called earth" he said.
"I'd be happy to take you there."
His grin becoming more mischievous.