𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

The that is now known as Dr. Robotnik agreed to the siblings, find where that blue energy was from but in return, they got to help him to get back to earth.

As promised, they managed to spawn a portal to get there.
They stepped out right next to a house.
Y/n was amazed. this is probably the only dimension she ever saw that had an actual house.
Robotnik came to the front door open it with his pointer laser as knuckles and Y/n stood behind him.

After, what sounded like he was talking to someone. He then moved out the way for signal for them to attack which knuckles went straight in and punched his target.
The siblings went inside and looked through the hole in the wall that knuckles made when he punched his target.
The target was a blue hedgehog, who laid on the couch and defeat.
"Pitiful" Knuckles muttered with Y/n looking shocked.
"He's an actual being"
"What who are you?" the blue hedgehog questioned.
Robotnik looked at him him from the hole.
"Oh where are my manners"
He then walked from behind the wall and into the living room.
"Sonic, meet Knuckles and Y/n. My new BFSAE, bests friends forever and ever."

"Look Robotnik" Sonic said.
" I don't care who you brought to help you. You're never gonna get my power."
Knuckles was glaring at the hedgehog.
"Do we look like we need your power?"
He raised his fist again, red, electricity, appearing.

Sonic when added to strike him, but knuckles punched him, which send him flying out the house. Robotnik and Y/n Watch them and everything that was going down as he ate some popcorn out of the bowl.
So nice when diabolical lives up to the height."

Sonic got up as he groaned.
"Where is it?" Knuckles intimidating glare, never left.
"You want it come get?"
Blue electricity started on the hedgehog's body.
" I was expecting more of you" said Knuckles.
"You're unskilled, untrained, and unworthy."
These words that were aimed at sonic, kind of hurt Y/n. yes, it was not directly at her, but she felt like those words can also be said to her.
"You forgot one. unstoppable"
Sonic dashed in ball at Knuckles but stopped his one hand.

He he punched the hedgehog again to the ground, expanded an explosion. It made Robotnik drop the popcorn, and it went everywhere.
But Knuckles wasn't done. He grabbed Sonic by the neck and pinned him to a tree At this sense, Y/n was modified.
"Knuckles!" She yelled.
"It is my destiny to do what my ancestors could not. To restore the ultimate power. The home of my people."

"Ultimate power? I don't know what you're talking about. You've got the wrong guy" Sonic struggled in the echidna's grip.
"Ultimate power?" Robotnik seem to be interested of what Y/n and Knuckle's goal was.
"Now you speaking my language."

"Don't play dumb with me, apprentice of Longclaw."
"You knew Longclaw?"
"Longclaw and her people were the sworn enemy of our tribe, the echidna." Y/n said. Unlike Knukles, her voice was calm and soft.

Knuckles was gonna go for another punch. "We fought and died in their hands and now you will die at mine"
"Knuckles please" is what Y/n wanted to say, but she couldn't.
Before Knuckles can take another swing, a police siren was heard and the car came crashing down through the fence, hitting knuckles and knocking him into a shed.

Y/n ran to her brother.
"Knuckles! Knukles are you okay?!"
She moved some of the broken pieces of the shed to free him. He groans in response but then he got up with no problem now his eyes was glowing red.

"You should've went after them. Forget about me"
He then dashed away to follow the car that Sonic escaped in.
"Knuckles!" Y/n followed him.

Knuckles seem to really be focused on the car no matter how hard  Y/n try to stop him he just ignored her and kept going so Y/n kept going.