𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵

It was a beautiful day in Greenhills.
A perfect day for the two echidna siblings to go on their daily routine of warrioring.
Well, at least for Knuckles. Y/n is doing her own.
She supposed to be doing obstacle course and smashing things with her brother, but she is by the river doing a tree post with her eyes close just listening to the wind surround her.

She also was wearing AirPods to listen to music on Spotify from her phone that Maddie and Tom gave her.

"I know what you're thinking"

"What type of man wakes up at the Don punch boulders?"

"And where is his beloved sister?"

"I'll tell you"

"My good pals knuckles and Y/n  the echidnas"

"It all began on the mushroom planet, where the ol brother and sister got tricked into helping the very evil and fairy filthy doctor mustache escape."

"They came to earth in a search of a magic emerald and Knuck picked a fight with Moi. which went very badly for him, by the way"

"Hey! wait a minute, this is the wrong footage. Why are we showing this?"

"Eventually, we punched out our differences and them up to defeat Robotnik's giant robot, and recovered the master emerald. Hence saving the universe."

"Hooray! and you're welcome"

"And then Knuckles, Y/n, Tails,  and I became friends and roommates now with all the hero stuff out of the way. Knuckles's only mission is to relax and enjoy earth."

"Which might be harder than it sounds"

Knuckles finish punching a boulder.
"Ha! A new record!"
Knuckles put his both fist on his waist in the, being in the moment of his goal.
" Nothing is good then start day with punching boulders in the air. ain't that right dear sis—?"

He turned around to look at her, but she was nowhere in sight. She wasn't even there the whole time.
Knuckles sighed in disappointment, before turning to look back at the view of the Wachowski's household from afar. He then notice some smoke coming from the house.
"House of Wachowski is under attack" he said.

He started to dash through the forest then went to the river where his sister was. She was so locked up in her mind. She didn't notice Knuckles presence.

Instead of calling out to her, he grabbed her and carried her all the way to the house and so did her mind at the fact it was uncalled for.

"Knuckles, what's going on?!"

"Home of the Wachowski is under attack, we must protect."

"What?!"

When they arrived, he placed her down and started to dig a hole underground and making a tunnel to dig above ground to a different spot, and peep to see what the trouble was.
Y/n didn't know what else to do so instead she followed her brother and peeped her head up from her own tunnel, next to him.

And fry under of him was a construction worker that seem to be doing something. that's until knuckles grabbed him by the ankles and pulled him away into the bushes. this made the other construction worker put his gloves on and look to wear. His coworker was working on and to see that he wasn't there.
He turned his head again on the piece of wood, only to meet with Knuckles. in a state of shot, he shot a nail, only for him to catch it with his hand, then let it go.

"Pitiful" he said.

Y/n watch the whole thing happened from her spot as knuckles went off to fight the other construction workers.