𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

Robotnik took the siblings to some coffee shop.
Y/n looked at the sign and read it. it's sort of fascinated her, wondering what coffee could be.
Her thoughts were cut when Robonic push the door open, revealing what's inside.
everywhere was a red and blue hue lights, there was the catch register where you go to order and everywhere else were tables.

The siblings walked in, seeing Robotnik and another man next to him.
"Can use some mushroom" Robotnik said, after taking a sip of his latte that he was given.
The other man noticed the echidnas.
"I see that you brought some thing. some space porcupines."
"Porcupines?!" Y/n felt a little offended by the man's statement.
"We are echidnas, trained since birth in all forms of lethal combat, destined to restore an honor to my tribe, and willing to destroy anything that gets in our way." Knuckles said, raising his fists up.
The man cracked a little smile.
"Welcome to the team." He put his hand out. Y/n didn't shake it, because she already knew what would happen, but Knuckles gave him the handshake.

The man squirmed in pain as he sinked to the ground. Y/n cringed at it.
"It means they trust you Stone." Robotnik assured him. Stone only nodded.
"Now let's renovate this dump!" Robotnik twirl his finger around dramatically.

"Latte with steam Austrian goat milk!" Stone shouted. Then the behind the catch register bunch of screens and mechanic stuff appeared.

Minutes later, the sibling were sitting on the front desk of the cash register and Stone and Robotnik word behind it, all of them were looking at the screen. they were trying to find some ways to track that blue hedgehog and the fox.
The pulled up some text message that the hedgehog was chatting with some person called
Donut lord.
Knuckles read the first text that was sent by the Donut Lord that read:

"How's it goin'?"

Then the hedgehog now just replied with.

"Just chilling. Watching TV"

And immediately donut lord, was typing and it showed three loading dots on the text bar.
Knukles kept on repeating "dot" as they were waiting for a reply.
His sister gave him a look of puzzled and the other two man turned around to give him the same face then slowly turn their heads back on the screen.
"Doctor..." Stone whispered. Low enough for the siblings not to hear.
"Why are we working with these imbeciles?"

Robotnik responded.
"Because those simpleminded space trashes are the key to something extraordinary."
Then Stone.
"Something to help you get revenge on the hedgehog."
Robotnik again.
"Think bigger Stone. The emerald he seeks could power my wireless designs. My genius wouldn't just be recognized on earth. It would just spread validly to every corner of the galaxy, allowing me to hardness all the negative forces of the universe and commune with darkness itself."

"Wow, that sounds big" Stone sounded amazed.
"It's been on my vision board for years. It's the law of attraction. didn't you see the secret?" Robotnik chuckled at the end.
"Kaplooey"
Stone repeated the same word.

Eventually, the donut lord was done replying.

"Another boring night at home."

It said.
"The hedgehog has returned home!" Knukles said, after reading that message.

"Falsa." Robotnik said.
"Which is Latin for "wrong-o"
He pressed a few buttons on the table screen, which an earth globe showed.
"According to my worldwide network, cell tower triangulation, he's lying. All the way from majestic hinterlands of eastern Siberia."

Then a little mini digital version of sonic appeared on the table.
"he's like a long, distant liar!"
Robotnik pinch the little digital sonic with his fingers, which it obviously went through.
"Yeah, there's more where that came from."
Y/n leaned in closer to the mini dignal Sonic.
She started to take in his appearance and being amused.