𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳

"Woah" Y/n was amazed as she saw sonic floating down slowly and Tom and Maddie ran to him.
"Sonic!" They yelled. Happy of his victory but knuckles stop them before they can get any closer,
"Wait! you cannot touch him"
They looked at him puzzled.
"The hedgehog holds the power of the emerald. I am sorry he's no longer the Sonicyou once knew.
"What?" Tom muttered out.
Y/n looked at the humans with concern seeing that they look slightly disappointed, then she turned her gaze at Sonic.

He then raised his hand up, the electricity roaming around his body again, and then a storm cloud appeared from the sky with thunder lightning that connected to his hand, and there appeared a chili dog. Sonic sniffed it before taking a bite.
"Mm, oh, you got to try this" he said, snapping his fingers, and then a chili dog came flying from the sky hitting knuckles in the face. The chili was all over his eyes, making Y/n giggle.

"Okay. he is exactly the sonic you once knew." He said. Y/n then came over over to him and scooped up some chili off his face with her finger and then tasting it.
"Mmm, it is scrumptious" she grins.
Tom and Maddie snickered at each other while they nodded in agreement.

A shot of light then hit sonic and all of the emeralds floated around and up and then sonic was back to his original self.
"Sonic!" Maddie hugged him.
"Bring it in bud" Tom then gave him one.

"It's good to be back in blue" Sonic said.
"The golden god thing was fun, but blue has always been more of my color."

Tom nodded.
"Looks good on you"
Tails then spoke.
"Sonic, You were the most powerful hero in the universe and you let it go. Why?"

Sonic was silent for a moment and then said
"Because... I still have some growing up to do"
He looked at Tom and Maddie, who only were smiling.
"And I kind of like being a kid"
"And you're not just any kid, you're our kid" Said Tom. Maddie then booped Sonic's nose.
"That's right"
"Bring it on!" They did a group hug.
"It's a good thing we didn't do this before you would've blown up

Y/n was watching the heartwarming moment until she turned around and noticed knuckles picking up the shattered pieces of the emerald.
He examined it for a bit before putting them together that made a glowing effect, and it was back in pieces again.
"Whoa, you fixed it" Sonic was amazed.
"We spent our whole life questing for this, now we have it, what do we do with it? What's next?" Knuckles asked the group.
"There were once two orders of heroes who protected the galaxy from those who would use the emerald for evil." Tails explained.
Then Y/n. "But they have all passed on to the great battleground in the sky."

"So we start a new order, the four of us" Finally, Sonic.
"This is no light task" Knuckles said.
"We must make a vow to use our powers to keep the universe safe to watch out for each other. Our new tribe."

"Oh, I know! a power bump!" Tails suggested putting his fist out.
"Good idea" said Sonic, put his fist out too. The echidna sibling seemed confused.
Tails noticed.
"It's an earth custom. An unbreakable promise"

Y/n then put in her fist in.
"Very well. A power bump." lastly Knuckles put his fist in. Tom and Maddie fist bumped each other.

__________________________________

Eventually, the family went to a baseball field to play, of course baseball. Tails was the pitcher and Knuckles is the first one up to hit the ball. While Tom, Maddie, and Y/n we're at each basis with the glove.