𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰

Knuckles punched through the walls, making a big hole.

"You have arrived at your destination" the voice from the pod said.
"Wow, that really opened up the space. I can't even picture it with an impenetrable wall now."
Robotnik said.
"And the rubble is always a nice touch"

They continued walking and there, what their approaching is the emerald.
"There it is!" Joyed Y/n.
"At last the master emerald." Knuckles said.
"Ultimate power" muttered Robotick.
"Soon order will be restored. All because of what we have done together."

Y/n was too focused on the Emerald, to even acknowledge Knuckles's heart feelings remark.
"Such a lovely sentiment, Knuckles. I think I feel a single tear forming." He wiped a fake tear from his eye.

The three went on to approach the emerald.
"Sadly..." Robotnik hid his hand behind his back and lit up an electricity on his two finger tips as he walked behind the siblings.
"... you're as useful to me now as a backstage pass to limp Bizkit, both of you."
Y/n turned her head, her eyes widen to see Robonick about to shock them, but before she could react, they heard funding and yelling from above. and there came down was Sonic.
"Nailed it" he said with a weakly grin.

Y/n stood there in concerned as knuckles gone into defense mode.
"This guy is always trying to spoil the bad thing!"
Angered Robotnik, putting out his electric fingers.
The hedgehog got up and approached the trio.
"Ah! guys are here too? Took the long way, huh?"
Knuckles was irritated by the hedgehog's remark.
"Is everything a joke to you? Why must you constantly and interfere with my destiny?"
Sonic's face then when serious.
"Because my destiny is to protect my friends and family"
Y/n placed a hand on her heart and smiled.
Robotnik cringed.
"I think I just threw up in my mouth"

Sonic then walked into the center of their way.
"And if you want the emerald, you're gonna have to go through me." his body then glowed into blue electric..Robotnik gulped. Y/n's smiled faded in now her lips were parted.
Sonic dashed away with the Knuckles following him.
He grabbed onto the wall with red electricity all over him while sonic turned into a ball and bouncing on the wall and there are the two went out with each other.
Y/n watched in terror, not knowing what to do.
"Knuckles!" She called out but he was too busy fighting to hear her. She panicked, as she fitted with her fingers freaking out what to do.

"The echidna's Taking no prisoners today. Sonic has heart, but will he lose the quill to live?" Said Robotnik as if he was a commentator at a game.
Y/n groaned before deciding to go get the emerald herself.

"I don't want to fight you, but you're not giving me much choice" Sonic dashed at him again, but knuckles got the upper hand and punched him, causes him to fly and hit the ground multiple times and over to a waterfall. Y/n stopped in the middle of climbing up the steps and gasped at what she saw.
Knuckles grunts.
"Too easy, let's do this" he then turned to the steps where the emerald is and notices his sister.
"Get the emerald." He said.
"I'm on it" Y/n said.

Sonic was back on his feet and flew to knuckles, making a gap between him and his sister on the stairs, causing him to fly back. The hedgehog then came crushing down hitting Y/n's brother multiple times.
But Knuckles ended up coming right back at him.
Y/n watched the two fought worried for her brother.
"Don't worry about me, get the emerald!" He ordered.
Y/n nodded and continue up the steps.

When she made it up, she saw that Robonick got there before her. She felt a little worried.
"Hi there beautiful." He said to the emerald.
" you're the real deal aren't you? dove sei stato tutta la mia vita? Where have you been on my life?"
He circled around it.
Y/n pretended like there was nothing wrong, then said.
"Yeah, it is nice, now we have to take it" she approached the emerald. Robotnik pouted,  coming closer to the emerald. Y/n glared at him, having a suspicion that he was going to lay his fingers on it.