𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲

"Time to fight" said Robotnik. he put his hands together then a bunch of flying drones came out of the big robot and they flew where the quad was at. they then begin to fight. knuckles and Y/n grabbing and punching the drones, tales zapping them with his techs and Sonic also fighting them off.

"Bad time to say this, but I don't actually have a plan." Said Sonic.

"What?!" Exclaim Y/n.

"Tails any Ideas?"

"We have have to find his weak spot" Tails said.

"I suggest the groin." Knuckles chimed in.
"What? No, no!" Sonic rolled into a ball and strike at the drones.
"Traditionally yes, the groin is the weakest spot."

"Stop saying "groin."

"Hedgehog!" Robotnik's Voice was heard from the robot. He put both of his faces up, shooting out lasers of his robotic knuckles.
"Look out!" Shouted Sonic, then the group quickly dashed away.
Robotnik Ken shooting lasers as the quad were dodging every one of them.

What realization hit Sonic he then said
"I know what his weak spot is. It's me, the groin."
Knuckles then picked up sonic and threw him with Sonic rolling into a ball afterwards hitting a drone. Tails flew up and grabbed Sonic.
"I live rent-free in this dude head. so if I go out there and while him up..."
Then Knuckles "He'll Focus on you only leading himself open to flanking maneuver from me and the fox!"

Y/n jumped on a car and into the air and punched a drone, making that one hit some of the others.
"Wooo! Catch me brother"
Knuckles didn't even have to look up. he catched his sister by grabbing both of her hands and swinging her around before setting her down.

"Hedgehog, you are a brave and noble warrior! go to your certain death with honor"
Knuckles finished.
Y/n smiled on her brother's positive view on Sonic now.
"We're  gonna have to work on your peptalks, pal"
Sonic did though appreciated everything he said.
Y/n only chuckled.
"He, he yeah" said Tails.
"Let's go"
The group then separated with sonic still dashing forward tales going to the right and Knuckles and Y/n going to the left.

"Now having a different point of view of the hedgehog?" Y/n looked at her brother.
"You read me well sister" he said.
Eventually, the two met up with tails and they ran and jumped on each building in front of Robotnik.

After jumping off of one building, Tails flew, picking up Knuckles by the arm as Y/n held on to Knuckles.
"Oh, you guys are really heavy" Tails groan.
"Thats because we are 1,000,000% muscle, faster, fox!" Knuckles pointed at Robotnik.

__________________________________

Meanwhile, Tom and Maddie were leading everyone into safety from the chaos I was going on.
"Go! Move, Guys! Move back! Let's go, that's it! Go, go go!" They move her hands back-and-forth to move back.
They then notice a guy driving a truck.
"No, no! Stop! stop the truck!" They shouted, which the guy that was driving it did looking at them confused what he recognizes Tom.
"Tom, what happened here?" He asked.
Instead of replying, Tom looked at Maddie.
"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
Maddie nodded.
"Let's go get our kid"
They then turned back to the guy.
"We need your truck!"

__________________________________

With Robotnik shooting down Sonic with his lazers. Tails, Knuckles, and Y/n we're on the back of his head and climbing up.
When they made it all the way up, Tails got inside the head with one of his tech gadgets lasers, cutting open the outside.
"Looks like you're fancy robot that has a glitch" he said. his voice then sounded like it was multiplying, and then a bunch of more of him started to fly inside.