𝗞𝗻𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗩 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿

Knuckles run somewhere in the forest hitting a wooden sign that made it spin around and it is shown to be an image of himself.

"Knuckles" Wade said

He was driving in the car with knuckles in the passenger seat Y/n sat in the back, looking out the window.
"Can I call you Knuckles?"
"No" said Knuckles.
"What about Knucky?"
"No"
"Knuckington Bear?"
"No"
"Sir-Knucks-A-lot?"
"No" Knuckles looks at Wade annoyed.
"Fine...Knucklolas cage" Wade muttered at the last part. Knuckles grumbled.

A six episode event

"Our quest..."
Knuckles clashes his fist full of lightning together, making his eyes glow red, looking like he's ready to fight.
Y/n stood behind him, looking over her shoulder, being a little anxious facing their enemy, seeing that a fight
Y/n stood behind him, looking over her shoulder, being a little anxious facing their enemy,, seeing that a fight is about to go on. She she held a weapon in her hand as panted, her chest going in and out and her shoulders going up and down.

Agent Mason and Agent Willoughby stood in the bowling alley.
Mason gave an evil smile as he clashes his fists.

"...begins now"

Knuckles and Mason began to throw fists at each other.
"Ohh snap!" the commentator said.

Knuckles and Y/n glide in the sky, passing by the big moon. Wade was riding on his back.

The buyer was in his robot ready to strike at the two echidna siblings.

Knuckles punches, the two rings That came in front of him.

Y/n looked at her reflection in the water then gave a smile.
"I just wanna do what I love" Y/n plead.
She looked up at her brother from the ground with sad eyes.

She looked up at the crowd, feeling in a frozen state as she held a microphone.

Wade came out to his front porch, taking a sip out of his mug.

A rope was then tied around his ankle.
"Hm?" He looked down.

He was dragged by someone on a motorcycle.
"knuckles help me!" He yelled.

Y/n gasped.
Her, Knuckles, and Wade's sister Wanda we're on the front porch. The two ladies had their mugs and Knuckles had the pot full of coffee, watching him get dragged away.
"You gonna rescue him?" Wanda asked knuckles.

"No" he replied.
"He must learn to rescue himself" he than took a sip of his coffee

"Knuckles!"

Knuckles
Trailer online now

Knuckles runs somewhere in the forest.

"You guys are aliens" Wade said.

Knuckles came through the ring portal, along with Y/n, appearing behind him.

"You both are super powerful"

Knuckles comes in and punches Robotnik in the stomach, the emerald coming out of him.

"Recently save the world with your friends"

The four Morbians stand in a fighting position.
They then all dash in speed into different directions.

"What do you like to do for fun?"

Knuckles dashes by a wooded sign and punched it that made it spin around, and it is shown to be an image of himself.
"Vengeance" answered knuckles.