Chapter 2- The Time Machine

The chair was quite run down, Y/N was uncomfortable sitting on it, also the shades she wore were much more translucent than transparent, everything appeared so blurry, and the straps that tied her onto the chair, probably to prevent her from falling, weren't that comfortable either.

"Alright, you're all set."

The boy spoke, analyzing her up and down to make sure the straps were tight.

"I-Is there anything you need?...Y/N?.."

Ha-ri asked, she wanted to fulfill Y/N's dying wish, as she was fully convinced that either Y/N was going to end up paralyzed or dead, no in between.

"Yes."

Y/N spoke, her voice cracky due to the lack of air with the straps suffocating her

"Do the straps have to be this tight?-"

Y/N could barely complete the last word, as she gasped for air.

"If you don't want to die midway, then yes."

The boy spoke arrogantly, jotting down notes in his notepad.

"B-but Inseong, do they have to be this tight?...She can barely breathe..."

Inseong....That was his name.

'Inseong' rolled his eyes as he looked at Y/N

"Oh boohoo, once you time travel anyways you can take them off-"

"But how would she come back?"

Ha-ri asked, tilting her head

"I'll be controlling the machines, and I'll be monitoring her-"

"Monitor?..."

Y/N spoke, her voice barely audible

"Did you put a camera inside me or-"

Inseong facepalmed himself at her stupidity.

"Pabo....How could I literally put a camera inside of you? The camera's inside your badge"

Inseong scoffed as he gestured to the badge that he gave her somewhile ago.

"Oh."

****

"Now."

Inseong pressed the button as he quickly opened his laptop and did some calculations while Ha-ri was holding all of his folders, she insisted on putting them on the table but Inseong said and I quote "I'll need them, plus you're doing nothing". Ha-ri's face was blocked by the handful of folders she was holding.

Y/N felt the chair she was sitting on vibrating, and shaking really violently, Y/N shut her eyes and gripped the arm of the chair tightly as if she was going to fall off if she didn't, even though she was fully covered in straps, y'know as they say. Fear doesn't work with logic.

(To be continued)~