Chapter 6- The Unseen Part

~Meanwhile, back in the school~

There was a brief silence after both Ha-ri and Inseong were met with the incident.

"...Where's Y/N-"

"Ha-ri, I must've pressed the buttons......A little too early...."

Inseong gulped in fear as he had no idea where he had sent Y/N.

Ha-ri looked as though she was about to burn Inseong alive, Ha-ri lounged at Inseong in fury and pulled his collar to make him bent. Inseong was ready to say his last words (rip)

"WHERE. DID. Y/N. GO?!"

Ha-ri bellowed in wrath, Inseong was surprised at his protégé's new behavior, she wasn't one to shout at others.

"I-I-I don't know..." Inseong gulped "I don't even know if she's ali-"

Inseong didn't complete his sentence because he knew if he did, the scene wouldn't be too pretty.

"I'll get her back" He winced "I'll fix it as soon as possible a-and she'll come back...Okay?.."

Ha-ri's eyes softened as she let go of him, Inseong heaved heavily

"Fine, but I want her back now!"

Ha-ri bellowed as Inseong nodded quickly. How fast the roles had reversed.

"Right um..." Inseong fixed his collar with his shaky hand "I'll work on it.."

He bowed for the first time to Ha-ri out of respect (fear) as he went to the disrupted time machine.

"What's going on here?"

Both Ha-ri and Inseong jolted at the new and peculiar voice. 

As much as we love surprises, It was Neria.

"Hellooo?~"

Neria waved her hand to get attention from the duo as they were just staring at her, probably cause they knew what big of a mess they both were in.

"Who are you and h-how did you get here?..."

Inseong's breath hitched as he questioned her.

"Oh, I'm Neria, Neria Kim and er- Ha-ri! Have you seen Y/N? I've been looking for her all day and-"

"I-I don't know anything about her! I promise! Really!"

Ha-ri repeated the same line she did before. She wasn't used to lying this much.

"...Ookay?"

Neria chuckled awkwardly as she looked around, then looked at the duo.

"...Should I know what this place is about?-"

"No." Said Inseong, his prideful yet stern ego returning again,

"You should go back to your respected class, Miss Kim-"

"I won't until I find Y/N."

said Neria, crossing her arms.

"First Mrs. Kang is missing (Ha-ri recoiled at the mention of her name), and now my best friend is missing?! Like what is going on?-"

"I'm not aware." Inseong rolled his eyes making Neria clench her fists.

"I know you're not aware," Neria said, clenching her fists as a coping mechanism from raging.

"And I'm not aware either, I'm simply asking you to help me-"

Before she could finish, Inseong interrupted her.

"Why should I how would it benefit me-"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME!" Neria snarled, making Inseong jolt a bit. Ha-ri was silently cheering.

"Look, I know something's up with you guys and I know you guys know where Y/N  is, I just need her back and I'll leave you guys, once and for all" Neria panted heavily.

Ha-ri nudged Inseong's shoulder and nodded. Inseong sighed as he looked at Neria.

"Fine." he muttered "We, do know where she is." he confessed, as Neria clapped happily

"Great!" Neria cheered "So where is she?"

Inseong gulped at the fear of being threatened with death as he had just been a few moments before by Ha-ri. He kept his hands at his collar and told Neria.

"There's a lot to say."

Inseong explained everything to Neria, her eyes widened, as she backed away in fear processing everything she had just been told.

"S-so, you'll get her back?" She asks looking down, as her eyes glanced here and there

"Yes." Inseong nodded, "And you can help us."

Neria shot a glance at him. "How?"

Inseong took a quick glance at Ha-ri before looking at Neria.

"We'll time-travel."

(~To Be Continued~)