The First of September

Rosalie has been trying to found Platform 9¾ for about 30 minute, when she decide to sat down at one of the bench in King Cross Station, for a little bit. 'Why couldn't Hagrid explained how to get to Platform 9¾ before leaving like he had done!?' She thought, annoyed.

"Hello dear, are you lost?"

"Huh?"Rosalie was startled out of her thoughts, she look up and saw a woman along with her son. But it wasn't the woman that surprise her but the son, since he had a trolley like herself along with a trunk...

"I ask if you were lost?"The woman asks with a kind smile.

"Humm... yes, I have been trying to found platform 9¾."Rosalie said,The boy chuckles, which makes her frown, thinking he's mocking her like the others she's questioned, but he smiles.

"Well... you are in luck, we were just on our way."The boy said, Rosalie blinks in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yeah... Oh and I'm Matthias Jackson, it's nice to meet you!"Matthias introduces himself, with a smile.

Rosalie smiled softly at him."I'm Rosalie Potter, it's nice to meet you."

As they walked, Rosalie and Matthias conversed with each other, Sally watching and smiling at her son, happy that her son had made a new friend. A minute later, they stopped in front of a wall, much to Rosalie's confusion.

She glances at her new friend."How do we get there?"

"Oh, it's quite simple, Professor Mcgonagall explain it to us. We just have to walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10."

Rosalie couldn't help but blurt out."You're joking, right...?"

"No, I'm not, if you want I can go first."Matthias said, she nods her head as Matthias takes up a position in front of the wall before taking off and running through it. Rosalie shakes her head in disbelief before nervously clutching her cart, Sally noticing her nervousness places a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Would you like me to come along?"Sally ask kindly, she smiles graciously before nodding.

Rosalie takes a breath and runs at the wall with Sally. She shuts her eyes and emerges on the other side a magnificent station at Platform 9¾ with a red steam locomotive, which is the Hogwarts Express, and bundles of people. Rosalie smile as the engine's whistle blows.

Rosalie glances around the platform, seeing families saying their goodbyes, before spotting Matthias and his mother doing the same.

"I'm going to miss you."Sally said, hugging her son."Be safe and keep out of trouble, okay?"

"I can try, but no promises, mom. You know how I am..."Matthias smirk."But yes, I'll try to stay out of trouble."

Sally chuckled."Yes, I know... I love you, do write when you can."

"I love you too! Say hi to Percy for me!"

Matthias get on the train, as they the train was leaving the platform, He waved goodbye to his mother. Later on, the Hogwarts Express is travelling through the countryside. Matthias was reading alone in a train compartment when suddenly there was a knock on the door. He looked up from his book and saw Rosalie in the doorway.

"Hi, Matthias, do you mind?"Rosalie asked.

"Oh, not at all."

Rosalie smiles and sits down across Matthias, before noticing the book in his hand.

"What are you reading?"

"Oh, it's a book on Greek mythology."

Rosalie raise an eyebrow."You're interested in Greek mythology?"