Nicholas Flamel and Norbert

Over the next few days, Rosalie returned to the mirror every night until Dumbledore intercepted her and managed to convince her to stop looking for the Mirror of Erised. Sometimes she wished she could just as easily forget what she'd seen in the mirror, but she couldn't. She started having nightmares. Over and over again, she dreamt that her parents disappeared in a flash of green light, while a high-pitched voice cackled with laughter.

"Rosie, I get you want to see your parent, I really do. But, I'm concern about the effect the mirror had on you, those nightmares you had been getting is quite worriedsome."Matthias said,

"I know..." Rosalie sighed. "Besides, Professor Dumbledore had it moved, so nobody but him knows where it is."

Time passes as the Christmas holiday was over, Hermione, who came back, was quite disappointed that they haven't found a small hint on who Nicolas Flamel was. Quidditch training resumed for Rosalie, who now had even less time to help in the search for Nicholas Flamel. Matthias even managed to learn the warming spell, which he immediately put into practice by charming Rosalie's quidditch uniform, who was now stuck practicing in the rain, now that the snow had melted. She was very grateful.

For now, thought, they were studying for an exam that coming up, well... Matthias and Hermione were while Ron and Rosalie were playing a card game they had invinted with chocolate frog and the cards you get from them.

"You should really study with the exam coming up."Hermione said, looking up from her book.

"We've already been studying for three hours, we deserve a break."Ron replied, Rosalie nodding in agreement.

Matthias stretches."You know, he's not wrong, we really should take a break after all this studying."

It was at this moment that they heard laughter down the table, they turned and saw Nevile hopping into the Great Hall, legs locked together with a jinx.

"Leg-Locker Curse?"Ron mused, wondering who could have done that.

"Malfoy..."Rosalie said.

Neville approaches them amidst laughter from the other students.

"You have got to start standing up to people, Neville."Ron said.

"How? I can barely stand at all!"

"I'll do the counter-curse!" Seamus offered, but Matthias already waved his wand and unlocked Neville's legs. "Aw, I wanted to do it...."

"That's the last thing I need!"Neville complained."You would set my bloody kneecaps on fire. Thanks though, Matthias."

"I have a book on counter-curses that I can lend you if you want, or I could teach it to you later."Matthias offered.

"That'd be helpful, but I would probably mess it up like I do with my other spells."Nevile sighed.

"I thought I would offer." Matthias shrugged. "But you should try to give them less of a reaction, act like you're bored when they messes with you."

"How would that help?"

"They do it for the reaction they get, take away the fun of getting one, and they get bored and find someone else to mess with."Matthias replied.

"Or they get worse."Hermione said.

Matthias shrugged."Too much effort, usually."

"Hey, I found him!"Rosalie suddenly announced, drawing their attention to the card in her hand before she passe it to Ron.

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark" Wizard Grindelwald in 1945–"Ron read.

"Go on."Rosalie urged.