short chapter | 2k!!

first off, an authors note. 

hello guys!! first of all, thanks for 2k??? we're also nearly at 3k. wow. thats a lot wtf, thank you all, so much, GENUINELY. ily all. <3

secondly, sorry for such a late chapter, i was afraid the size orbit episodes were gonna mess up the canon, so i was gonna wait for the second part of the size orbit episode. also there was a problem with my laptop not letting me upload images, so that was a delaying factor,,,

a little heads up: the orbits WILL be back to normal, and everything will be the same again, but there will be a bunch of tension between the planets. also neptune is still slightly smart because insanity does not work like that... he might be back to norm neptune next chapter or smth.

P.S, the art dump chapter came BEFORE the new readers and side quests chapter, wattpatt trolling.... sighh

alr, i think thats all, time to rummage through my notifications!! sorry if i missed ur dare, ill try to do them all!!

__________________________________________

klrk

krrzz

kkRRGGZZT

ping!

"Hello, dear readers!" Holograph opened the camera. "Wow, it's been a while! Welcome back to another chapter, and thanks for 2k!!" they propped the camera up.

"Since we're nearly at 3k, you guys should suggest events in the comments!! Alright, let's get started!" Holograph pulled out a bunch of folded papers. "First up! Thank you, WarriorCats888000!!"

"Jupiter gets turned into a zombie for the rest of the chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Jupiter gets turned into a zombie for the rest of the chapter."

"I'd prefer for that to not happe-"

pop

jupiter is dead on the floor(?? there is no floor but whatever)

"oh i killed him" Holograph looked at their paper. "Next dare! Europa gets her core removed for 30 minutes."

pop

And now Europa is dead on the floor next to Jupiter too!! (ganymede: 😦)

"Thank stars she's dead!! Next dare! Pluto gets the powers of Hades!! Mainly because I don't know much about Roman gods."

"Wow, really? I- guess that's cool?" Pluto piped up.

pop

"..."

"..."

"...Soooo.... how do I use these powers?"

"I... don't know. But I guess you're really powerful now, since Hades was a god! Or immortal."

"Um. Okay?" Pluto responded.

"Next dare!" Holograph continued. "Neptune gets turned into a cat. The next dare is Uranus taking care of Nepkitty, so two dares in one."