Chapter Eleven : The meet up

The brothers were having their coffee and chatting about their past which turned them into this successful entrepreneurs as they were having a good time together Akmal's phone rang.

"Tell me!" he commanded. 

"Sir! An important client from Dubai is at our office he wants to meet you sir" the man replied. 

"Tell him to stay back I'll be there in few minutes " he commanded. 

"Sure sir" the man assured.

As soon as the call ended he smiled at his brother,

"Ajmal we have got a great deal! and I need you by my side" he requested. 

"Sure bhai!" Ajmal affirmed. 

The brothers choose the perfect attire and drove in  Buggati for the very first meeting with the international client at their office. As the brothers entered the office  a handsome shy young girl who was standing across the street with her sister was watching them.

"Sihra! Sihra!" the girl tapped on her sister's shoulder who was on an important call.

"Sahra! How many times should I tell you not to annoy me when I am busy!" she muted the call and scolded her sister while Sahra just turned her face away from her as always. 

After few minutes "Now tell me!" Sihra told her sister as she ended the call.

"They are gone" Sahra said in upset. 

"Who are gone?" Sihra asked.

"The Ihsaan brothers were standing outside that office across the street that's why I called you and you were busy on your call and now they are gone inside" Sahra replied in upset.

"Enough of pulling out pranks on me!" Sihra smiled at her sister. 

"I saw it with my own eyes!" Sahra exclaimed. 

"Ok then I'll wait here and see if they would come out I could slightly believe you because there is a Bugatti parked outside the office with the wordings 'Ihsaan brothers' marked on it" Sihra affirmed. 

The meeting was conducted successfully and the brothers came out delightfully they had no idea what is happening around them.

Sihra's eyes widened as she saw them her sight stuck on Akmal and she couldn't tear her eyes away from him.

"Seems like you are attracted to the elder one!" Sahra slightly hit her sister by her side.

"You too are attracted to the younger one!" Sihra annoyed her sister. 

"No I am not attracted to neither of them!" Sahra dissembled her feelings.

"I am your sister I know very well about you!" Sihra affectionately pinched her sister's cheek.

The sisters looked at each other with a radiant smile and rushed back to thier home as the brothers got on the vehicle and rode away.

Would the sisters propose?

Would they meet up again?

Stay tuned the next chapter is coming up....