Chapter sixteen : The prosperous family

Days, Months and years passed by the family were having a prosperous and blissful life. On one fine day as Sahra was chopping vegetables with her mother-in-law (Izzah),

"I am lucky to have daughter-in-laws like you" Izzah said.

"Ma, we are the ones lucky to have a mother-in-law like you" Sahra replied. While Sahra was chopping vegetables for biriyani, Sihra was cooking the mutton  for it which she was an expert in.

As Akmal was entering the home the mutton smell touched his nose.

"Mmm, What a smell! What a smell!" he appreciated. Eager to get the compliments Sihra rushed from the kitchen with the turner in her hand.

"What did I tell wrong? Why did you come here with the turner ? (Utensil)" Akmal ridiculed making Sihra bust in laughter.

"That was a perfect joke! " she replied with a cheerful smile and walked into the kitchen as Akmal stood there adoring her walk.

The biriyani was kept in dum as Sihra's work was over she was relaxing with Izzah. Now it was Sahra's time to show her talent  she went into the kitchen and started preparing the bread halwa and salna which she was an   an expert in.

As she  finished preparing the bread halwa and as she was tasting the salna she prepared, Ajmal entered the home,

"Aah, What a smell! What a smell!" he appreciated. As Ajmal's words fell into her ears she rushed from the kitchen with the ladle in her hand to get his compliments.

"Woah! Woah! What's that?" he ridiculed.

"A ladle!" she replied with a cute smile.

"Going to beat me with it?" he asked.

"Maybe!" she ridiculed Ajmal making him bust in laughter.

"Great joke!" he replied with a cheerful grin and walked into his room as Sahra stood there adoring him.

Finally the meal was served and the family enjoyed it as they were having the meal,

"Aah!" shouted Akmal .

"What happened?" exclaimed Sihra. 

"Nothing, as I was eating the mutton I accidentally beat my tongue" told Akmal.

"Soo delicious huh?" asked Sihra as she served.

"Of course delicious!" said Akmal.

"And the salna is a super match tasty!" added Ajmal.

"And what about my bread halwa?" asked Sahra eagerly. 

"Of course every single thing here is delicious! " affirmed Ajmal. 

"Really, my daughter-in-laws are great chef!" appreciated Izzah as the sisters smiled cheerfully.

The family had a good chatt as they enjoyed the awesome meal, the meal was not only prepared by the hand but it was prepared from the heart.

As Qabil was relaxing in his rolling chair reading a book after lunch Sahra passed by him,

"Please prepare some tea for me!" Qabil said in a low voice, Sahra nodded in reply and went into the kitchen to prepare tea for her father-in-law, as she prepared it and was handling it to him Izzah came in,

"Ji! You know what the doctors said! You must lessen your tea!" Izzah exclaimed.

"Izzah, Just one time " Qabil pleaded as Izzah turned around and,

"Sahra! If he asked tea again you must not prepare " Izzah conditioned, as Sahra nodded with a smile and walked away. 

So as time flew by the family became more prosperous and pleasant as the daughter-in-laws took every intiative to turn it into a better place.

                         -------------THE END----------------

Hope you enjoyed this story

Kindly support by voting and commenting on it..

Next story is on the way,

The trailer will be out soon follow me to stay updated......

A Kind Note : As I am having my studies and stuff I wouldn't be active here for 2 weeks so we will meet soon after that, till then stay updated.