Chapter twelve : On the way

Back home Sihra couldn't digest the incident the scene was repeatedly playing in front of her eyes.

"What an elegant man! His hairstyle!! His looks!! What a masculine man with perfect muscular body!!" Sihra was drowning in thoughts meanwhile she sensed someone watching her so she turned around it was none other than Sahra.

Sahra was standing on the side watching at her after knowing that her sister was watching her Sihra tries to behave normal,

"Come Sahra sit beside me!" she told her. As Sahra sat by her sister, 

"You were thinking about him right?" she asked.

"About whom?" Sihra questioned back.

"The elder one (Ihsaan brother ) ?" Sahra replied, Instead of answering her sister Sihra questioned her back.

"If I got another chance and I proposed him would he really accept me? I am just a classic middle class girl I am not even fair like you! " Sihra explained.

"Hey! They are Ihsaan brothers! They are well known for their philanthropy! They have changed thousands of families' lifes!" Sahra started to praise them.

"Sahra! you must understand this, they are generous philanthropists of course they are not filthy millionaires! They have helped lots of families! But this is different, they wouldn't prefer to make a middle class girl as thier woman! They might have some expectations right? " Sihra asserted.

"No Sihra you don't understand them! They are not like others!" Sahra argued. And this was a perfect moment for Sihra to uncover her sister's feelings.

"So if you support them this much! it means that you too are attracted to either one of them!" Sihra squinted  at her.

Sahra felt that she can no longer hide her feelings so she, "Yeah I got attracted to the younger one (Ihsaan brother ) and I am confident that one day I would definitely make him mine" she affirmed. 

"You girl!" Sihra grinned at her.

"If we have a strong hope we can definitely make it!" Sahra whispered. 

"Let's hope for the best!" Sihra whispered back. The sisters smiled and embraced each other in hope.

At the mansion Qabil recieved a call from his friend Bahil while he was relaxing in his couch they haven't conversed for a long time so they had a good long talk all of a sudden an unexpected  topic popped up, 

"So your sons have become a successful entrepreneurs" Bahil said.

"Yeah, and what about your daughters? " Qabil asked.

"They have done their studies elder one has done BBA and the younger one has done BA English I am looking ahead to get them settled if you come across any proposals let me know " Bahil told.

"What about my sons they have good chracteristics and and well settled too? " Qabil asked. 

"Qabil you have a great heart but try to understand me we are not of the same status your family is financially above us" Bahil commented.

"Bahil we are not born and brought up in between golds and jewels at one point we too were in your level so we  understand you and my sons are not so narrow minded I promise that they would love and take good care of your daughters, I will send their photos you let me know about your daughters' opinion " Qabil told.

"Qabil you first discuss with your sons then we shall proceed" Bahil said.

"You don't worry my sons will accept, your daughters' opinion is the priority you let me know about it then I will discuss with my sons" Qabil convinced him.

Would the Ihsaan brothers accept Bahil's proposal?

Would Sihra and Sahra lose them?

To discover more stay updated.....