2.

Hi lovelies, haha I feel like you guys love Vince more than me. (I also love him *wink*)

Please comment more, I always enjoy reading all your comments. ❤❤

And don't forget to vote; since the book is new, it needs more votes to reach more audiences.  (So the ones who forgot to vote on the previous once, please do)

But most importantly, comment and just express your thoughts (And also tell me how you guys are doing! And the ones who had changed their usernames, please remind me of your previous ones!) Ay that's why I always ask you guys to give me your name or nickname so I can remember!

So comment here you nickname or name, and if possible which country/continent you are from!

And I hope you'll enjoy the chapter 💙

Love you all ❤

.

.

.

.

.

As the item fell from Miray's hand, Vince's gaze fixated on it, his heart clenching at the sight.

A pacifier.

Her pacifier...

He felt his chest tighten with a wave of regret as he recalled her cries and pleas for him to stop, her tear-streaked face etching into his mind.

He hated himself for doubting her, for acting so hastily, for being so quick to judge.

He wasn't thinking straight. When he caught sight of her concealing something behind her back, her nervous demeanor sent his mind spiraling to the worst-case scenario. The sight triggered memories of his own struggles from years past, and the mere idea of Miray harming herself pushed him to the brink of madness.

As everyone's eyes fixated on the pacifier lying bare on Miray's covers, a heavy silence fell upon the room. Miray's shame and misery were overwhelming as she withdrew into herself, wishing to vanish into thin air.

She didn't want to witness anyone's reaction.

She didn't want to hear their thoughts or consider their judgments.

She simply didn't want to exist.

Luke let out a heavy sigh before moving to sit beside Miray, gently pulling her close to his chest, offering comfort in his embrace. He couldn't fathom how Vince could ignore Miray's pleas and behave with such coldness.

Him out of all people...

"That's what happens when you keep treating that freak like a ****** baby," Arthur's voice cut through the silence, filled with disdain.

The snickers of someone followed, and that was when Vince's senses snapped back into focus, the cocoon of isolation around him and Miray shattered by the sudden awareness of their surroundings. 

In an instant, his demeanor shifted, consumed by a fierce rage. "GET OUT!" he roared, his voice reverberating with raw anger as he shot to his feet, his eyes ablaze with fury as he faced everyone standing near the door, ready to unleash his wrath.

Arthur took a step further, ready to fight back, but Barbara's firm grip restrained him, while Noah intervened to pull Vince away. 

The last thing he wanted now was for Vince to clash with their dad.