12.

Me again~ ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment 🔥❤

Guys, I love your comments so much, so please don't hesitate to write all what you think! ❤

.

.

.

.

.

And enjoy~!🔥❤

As Luke pulled up beside Miray's favorite ice cream spot, he noticed how Miray was just sitting in her seat, not as excited as usual. With a soft sigh, he turned to her. "Hey, love, we're here," he said gently.

Miray glanced at the place uncertainly, but eventually nodded. Vince had already hopped out and opened her door, patiently waiting for her to join him.

They began to walk towards the entrance, but just before reaching it, Miray hesitated.

Sensing her unease, Luke crouched down to her eye level, taking her hands in his. "What's wrong, love?" he asked softly.

Miray shrugged, her words barely audible. "Can we maybe find ice cream somewhere else?" she asked hesitantly.

A hint of confusion flickered across Luke's face. "But isn't this your favorite spot, love?" he inquired, trying to understand.

With a downcast gaze, Miray murmured something incoherent. 

"What is it, sweetheart, it's just me and Vince. You can tell us anything, okay?" Luke urged softly, encouraging her to share her thoughts.

After a moment of hesitation, Miray mustered her courage. "It's... expensive," she finally admitted, her voice tinged with concern. 

Luke and Vince momentary froze, not expecting that answer at all. Vince muttered a curse under his breath, feeling a weight of disappointment settle in his chest.

He hated how he couldn't seem to make enough money to give Miray the life she deserved. The life he had promised. Instead, he found himself making her feel bad about something as simple as getting ice cream.

It was in those moments where Vince wished Miray wasn't as thoughtful and selfless as she was. He wished she could just ask for what she wanted without worrying if they could afford it or not.

She shouldn't be thinking about their financial problems.

Luke sighed, "Baby, I wouldn't bring you here if we couldn't afford it. Don't worry, okay?" he said, feeling a weight on his shoulders. He hated not being able to provide for his family without them having to worry about money at such a young age. "Besides, I also want to have ice cream with you, it's been a while," he added with a smile.

Miray stared at him for a moment with her big, calculating eyes. It seemed like the smile on Luke's face eased her worries because she nodded, and Luke sighed in relief, kissing her forehead and murmuring a 'thank you' before straightening up, and they entered the place.

Vince and Miray slid into one booth, while Luke sat opposite to them. Vince went to fetch their ice creams, and Luke took a phone call. As they sat near the big glass window, Miray looked outside, a smile playing on her lips as she thought about the special memory of her first meeting with Kaiden.

Feeling a rush of emotions, she picked up her phone and opened her chat with Kaiden.

Me: Hey Kai, how was your day? I hope it was great and that you'll always have good days ahead. I love you a lot. I'm so glad we met! 💙