10.

Hi guys~

As promised~ here you go :)

Don't forget to vote and comment~

And Enjoy~

Miray stirred from her sleep as Damian's lips grazed her forehead, a soft, sweet gesture before he hurried off to his apartment and then to the hospital. He had directly returned home from his trip and hadn't had the chance to see Sophie yet.

Vince was nowhere to be found, and since the boys had a friendly match with the boys of the neighborhood, Miray didn't want to stay alone or force one of them to stick around with her. So, she asked Luke to drive her to her aunt's house.

Jasmine had promised to meet her there, and they would have a movie night, so Miray was looking forward to that.

Arthur had already left with his family to God knows where - probably for a late vacation since Emily used to cry about how Miray and the boys went having fun, and they didn't.

Before stepping out of the car, Miray turned to Luke, leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on his cheek and wrap him in a warm hug. "I love you," she whispered, her hands tightening a tad as she said it.

"Love you more, love," Luke replied, though there was still that odd tone that made Miray's heart... hurt.

Sighing softly, Miray pulled back and reached for Luke's hand, intertwining their fingers. "I don't know what's bothering you, but I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to," she reassured him sincerely.

Luke met her gaze, his expression mysterious, a silent struggle evident in his eyes.

"I know you think I'm just a kid, but I'm more mature than you give me credit for," Miray teased, making a serious, funny face before breaking into a grin, finally coaxing a smile from Luke.

"Here you are," Miray said warmly, her playful demeanor softening. "I love it when you smile, my handsome brother," she added affectionately, before a hint of concern crept into her expression. 

"I love you so much, Lou.  I just wish all your worries could disappear, leaving only happiness and good vibes in your life, because you deserve nothing but the best," she expressed earnestly, pulling their intertwined hands and gently pressing her lips against his hand in a tender kiss.

Luke remained silent, his gaze filled with affection as he watched Miray. A soft smile stretching his lips, offering a comforting feeling to Miray's worried heart.