5.

Hi~

Miss you all.

{Don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy}

From the time he said those three words, Vince became insanely attached to his baby sister that he barely kept himself composed during school.

And as soon as the school was over, he ran back home as quickly as he could.

He had never felt this attached to anyone before, and it was both thrilling and terrifying.

Everyone noticed how Vince was now practically counting down the seconds until school ended so he could bolt back after he used to detest the idea of heading home. 

Even Damian and Noah couldn't help but notice the profound shift in his demeanor, their bewilderment noticeable as Vince began hurrying them along after school, consumed by his eagerness to return to his newfound source of happiness.

He behaved like a drug addict, craving his daily fix.

And what made his heart burst was the fact Miray seemed to reciprocate his feelings, always waiting eagerly for his arrival, bringing a sense of contentment to his heart that he had never experienced before.

Around the dinner table, Vince struggled to tear his gaze away from Miray's adorable face. Every moment spent away from her felt like an eternity, and the thought of leaving her side for an entire week filled him with a sense of unease he couldn't quite shake.

Vince toyed with his food, lacking appetite as he contemplated his upcoming trip. 

He had been to summer camps before without any issues. Hell, he sometimes even enjoyed it, being in the jungle alone with the nature. However, this time, when the trip was announced, he felt a sudden hesitation. Ever since he and Miray had connected, Vince found himself deeply attached to her and unable to stay away, always drawn back to her.

The mere thought of being separated from her churned his stomach with dread.

What if their bond weakened?

What if she forgot him completely?

What if he returned to find her already forming close ties with someone else, or even worse, what if she no longer held him dear? 

Children can be so quick to shift their affections...

Vince's heart squeezed at the thought, and although he found it difficult to admit, he was... genuinely afraid.

He feared the thought of fading from her memory.

He yearned for her love.

He craved it deeply.

He longed for her to feel as connected to him as he did to her.

She meant the world to him, and Vince desired nothing more than to bask in her affection, wholeheartedly.

"What's wrong, buddy?" Damian asked from across the table, concern evident in his eyes as both he and Luke noticed the troubled expression on Vince's face.

"We've got a trip next week, so I won't be here," Vince announced, his eyes meeting Miray's to seek her reaction.

Seated on Damian's lap, Miray glanced at Vince with those innocent eyes that never failed to stir his heart. She offered him a sweet smile before returning her attention to Damian's hand holding the spoon, her lips meeting it with each sip of soup.