7.

Hi again, yep, double update! 

You guys have lifted my spirit, and I felt good reading your comments, so I wanted to give you another chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment 💗

Guys... maybe it's a bit too sad... be ready... I guess?

Before you start reading, please tell me what do you think will happen? Or why did I say it would be sad? Let's see if you guys know me well as an author; take a guess. I'll give you choices:

1- Something bad will happen to Miray.

2- Luke will get into an accident.

3- A sad memory.

Once they reached the park, Miray slipped her hands out from Kaiden's grip and immediately reached for Luke, signaling that she wanted to be put down. 

Kaiden had been carrying her on his shoulders when she got tired on the way to the park. Secretly, she didn't like being up there, but she didn't want to say anything and just pretended to enjoy it.

It made her feel scared and dizzy.

His hands holding her were the only thing that made it bearable.

Kaiden bent down, and Luke gently lifted Miray off his shoulders, placing her on a nearby bench. Her legs hung over the edge while she sat on top of the bench. Luke stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as she caught her breath.

"You okay, love?" Luke asked, planting a kiss on her cheek as his chin rested on her shoulder.

Miray nodded, leaning back against his chest and closing her eyes briefly. She enjoyed the breeze on her face, but her heart was beating loudly, making her feel unsettled.

Luke gently withdrew his arms from her tiny waist and took her hand in his. "Love, I want you to do our breathing exercise," he said softly, his voice encouraging... apologetic for some reason.

Miray nodded, closed her eyes and followed his instructions, inhaling deeply through her nose, holding for a moment, and then exhaling slowly through her mouth.