4.

^Miray ~

.

{Kindly don't forget to vote and Comment}

.

.

Vince smirked into the kiss as he noticed the girl's boyfriend approaching, his anger evident as he forcefully pulled the girl away from him.

Finally, some excitement.

He rose from his stool, cracking his knuckles in preparation for a fight. But to his dismay, the girl took matters into her own hands, thwarting his plans for amusement.

He tried to tell her to shut up, but his words felt sluggish and his vision blurred.

What the hell was happening?

It dawned on him that he must have had a bit too much to drink.

Cursing under his breath, he reached out towards the guy. If he couldn't land a punch, at least he could provoke the guy into throwing some. 

He felt he deserved a beating.

But once again, it felt like the world was spinning against his will. Alex and Dylan approached him, guiding him somewhere.

"It's morning already, Vince. The place's closing. Let's get you home," Alex's voice sounded distant, as if echoing from a faraway place. 

Vince tried to resist, pushing against Alex's arm, or at least he thought he did. His mind was in a fog, thoughts swirling and jumbling like a messy puzzle.

He felt someone else on his other side, close enough to feel their warmth against his skin. Vince turned to see who it was and found himself staring into a curtain of long, blonde hair.

Huh?

Since when did Dylan grow his hair so long? Vince made a mental note to tell him to cut it and to stop using so many products that made the scent overpowering. It only added to the chaos in his head. Miray's hair always smelled so sweet, like a comforting balm for his troubled mind.

Miray.

Where was his Miray?

He needed her.

He needed her cuddles.

He longed for her presence, touch, and scent as if she were his medicine, the only cure for his disarrayed thoughts. 

He missed her desperately, the ache in his heart growing with each passing moment.

The thought of Miray consumed Vince's mind like a relentless storm, each thought crashing against the shores of his consciousness with unyielding force.

He longed to run his fingers through her silky hair, to feel its softness against his skin as he gently tangled his fingers within its strands. 

He yearned to pinch her sweet cheeks, coaxing out that lovely dimpled smile that never failed to warm his heart and fill him with a sense of completeness.

He ached to gaze into her doe-like eyes, to lose himself in their depths and drown in the warmth of her gaze. 

He craved to hear her sweet voice expressing the depth of her devotion and endless love, like a soothing melody washing over him, silencing his inner demons and bringing peace to his troubled heart.

Above all, he yearned for her love, to to reaffirm his place in her heart. 

The only thing that held the power to banish his doubts and fears and calm the chaos within his soul.