Gone For Good Chapter 1

-𝒱-𝒜-ℒ-ℰ-𝒩-𝒞-ℐ-𝒜- -𝒞-ℐ-ℒ-ℰ-𝒩-𝒯-𝒪-

Songs: Broken by Isak Danielson, Cinnamon by Lana Del Rey

"Father, please!" I cry, falling to my father's feet. "Don't leave me with him! I'm begging you please!" I cry hoarsely, tugging at his pants.

"Piccola stronza," my father hisses, kicking me across the small room. (Little Bitch)

(what room looks like)

I grunt in pain as I look up to see Ivan. He smiles down at me evilly. His light brown hair flopping down on his forehead and his grey eyes piercing through me. I look back at my parents as they look down at me.

"This is the best for you, dear." my mother says haughtily, hanging slightly at the last word.

"Don't call me that! You put this upon me! You-" I scream. I am interrupted by a pulling as Ivan grabs a fist full of my hair, pulling me to stand up next to him. I grab his hands, trying to make him let go but he won't. I get up on my feet and Ivan places a hand on my waist harshly as I try to pull away. I elbow Ivan and he grunts. He swings his hand and slaps me across the face, sending my head the other way.

"Be careful dear Valencia. I wouldn't be such a brat when you're with me. I don't want to hurt you." he whispers in my ear.

"Liar." I sneer at him. His jaw ticks in frustration but doesn't do anything.

"You know what to do with her I assume?" my father speaks suddenly.

"Of course Mr. Cilento." Ivan says with a smile.

I stand there is shock as I just realize what my parents, my own parents just did. They sold me for their benefit. I don't know what to do because they won't take me back. Tears slide down my already wet cheeks as I stare at the men shaking hands.

"We will talk soon, Mr. Sarracino."

Ivan nods and shakes his hand firmly before having my parents leave for that last time.

"Don't worry love. You'll never see them again. They trust that I will teach you right." Ivan smiles.

"Teach?" I question weakly.

His eyes darken at my question and his smile becomes less warm. I gulp down the panic in my throat but it won't go away. My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest from just thinking of what might happen.

"You're going to learn to be my perfect pet for everyone to see." he says, grabbing my hips and pushing my closer to him so I'm flush against him.

"Wh-why?" I ask.

"I'm a powerful mafia man. I need a woman as my obedient pet so I don't look weak." I just nod, scared to my core. He leans down and smashes our lips together as I reluctantly obey his actions.