Storytime with A Little Vengeance Chapter 13

I got out of the car slowly, dreading the fact that I would have to tell Kian a whole damn story I just told his brother just because his brother was too lazy to tell Kian, his fucking boss. The guards opened the door to the giant mansion and I walked in as quietly as I possibly could. I walked into the dimly lit living room only to find Kian there on the couch facing me.

He had a black tight T-shirt on that looked like it was going to pop off any minute and his gray sweatpants hung low on his hips as he stood. His hair was a perfect mess on his head a his green eyes got darker as he looked me up and down. His tatted up arms made his demeanor more intimidating. I looked away, unsure what to do. He walked to me and took my face with two of his fingers as I closed my eyes from fear and lifted my head up slowly to meet his eyes.

"I just realized how short you are." he said randomly without a hint of emotion in his voice.

I stared at him dumbfounded. Is this man serious? "That's really all you have to say?" I confronted. He gave me a questioning look. "I just came back after almost getting kidnapped and killing someone and that's all you have to say? You're unbelievable." I scoffed. His jaw tightened and his hand fell from my chin. "I'm going to be in my room." I said as I shook my head and tried to leave. He took my wrist as I walked away from him and pulled me closer to him.

"I was just getting to that amore mio." he said, sending shivers down my spine. He took me into the foyer and set my down on a stool before taking out a bottle of whisky and pouring a glass. "Why are you having whisky so late?" I asked. He turned his head to me and his eyes glowed dangerously.

He walked up to be and put a hand in his pocket. "So I can kill someone tomorrow instead of tonight." he clarified.

My eyes widened with fear. "Ki-kill someone?" He just looked at me blankly, his eyes darkening slightly. I fidgeted with my fingers before admitting, "I ki-killed the dr-driver.."

I looked up into his eyes as he looked at me, half in shock. "...you killed the driver." he spoke. His mouth slowly turned into a smile, his eyes going almost black in color.

"Why are you smiling ?" I questioned nervously.

"It's just funny how you're so traumatized by killing someone. I do it everyday love. Get used to the sight." He grinned, leaning down so we were eye to eye. His breath was hot and already smelled of alcohol. I made a disgusted looked and backed my face from his face. He grabbed my throat and slammed his lips into mine. I could taste the whisky in his mouth as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I whimpered into his mouth as he put his drink down and put himself in between my legs. He slowly parted our lips and stared at me with hunger. I gulped and diverted my eyes.

"I told you're brother what happened so you can just ask him. I'm gonna head to bed." I said just above a shy whisper. I kept my eyes a cast and tried to slide from the stool and walked away but Kian drew me in from my waist and whispered in my ear.

"I'll kill the next person who tries to touch my woman like that again and you're gonna watch what happens when someone tries to take what mine. Understand?" he growled, sending shivers down my spine. I quickly nodded as he tightened his gripped before letting me go and watching me practically run out, my face half pale from fear just thinking that I had to watch him kill someone.