She Will Be Mine Chapter 5

-𝔎-ℑ-𝔄-𝔑- -𝔏-𝔒- -𝔙-𝔈-ℜ-𝔇-𝔈-

Songs: Boyfriend by Dove Cameron, We fell in love in October by Gril In Red

~ Kian's POV ~

I walk away with Ivan, leaving my precious with my brother. I asked him earlier if he could keep her company so nothing happened to her as talk with this bastard.

We stood at one end of the ballroom as I watch her from afar. Valencia... Her name is as beautiful as her.

"So what did you need to talk about?" Ivan asks suddenly, making me come out of my sudden trance.

"Right. Business." I sigh. "I want Valencia as my wife." I say, getting straight to the point.

"What?" he growls.

"I think you heard me the first time. And I don't like to repeat myself, Mr. Sarracino."

"She's mine!" he yells, causing others to look towards us. My jaw ticks at his ignorance.

"And now she mine." I say mater-of-fact.

"You can't take her from me! I've had her for two years!" he yells, taking a gun out of his jacket.

"She's not a toy to own. Now unless you want to see you go down with your business, I suggest you hand her over to me." I say.

His gun shakes in his hand as he thinks. He slowly lowers it and says. "Fine. You can come get her tomorrow at 10."

I smirk knowing I've won once again. I do have to say, I've been know for my manipulative personality when I want something. And I'm pretty good at it too.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" I smile evilly.

Ivan clenches his jaw in defeat and walks away. I follow him with my eyes as he walks back to Valencia. Her face shows all too much how afraid she is of him but I can't understand why. Before long, Ivan grabs he wrist and practically drags her out of the ballroom with her obediently following him like a dog.

I walk back to my brother as he stands there, annoyed.

"I like her but not him." he says plainly.

"Same." I agree.

"She's so scared of a weak man like that. It's almost bothersome." he says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I know, I don't like it either. But she'll be safe soon." I say staring at the doors to the entrance.

"You got her?" Theon questions.

I look at him from the corner of my eye and he shrinks. I turn towards him and fix my suit.

"Yes, I got her." I say, disgusted by how it sounds.

"I knew you could." My brother says, smiling triumphantly.

I roll my eyes and grab a drink from one of the ongoing servers. I take a sip before saying. "Get ready by 10 tomorrow morning. Ci divertiremo un po." (We're going to have some fun)

How do you guys like it so far? TW next chapter btw! Love yall 💕❤️😁