I Needed You Sooner Chapter 6

Got lazy with the names!

                               -V-A-L-E-N-C-I-A- -C-I-L-E-N-T-O-

Songs: Where Have you been by Rhianna, Needed you by Illenium ft dia ~

Valencia's POV ~

TW: ABUSE AND SMUT

As I talk with Theon, I see Ivan stomping back, angry. He's practically fuming as he grabs my arm and says "We're leaving. We need to talk."

My stomach drops at his words but I obediently follow him out as he drags me. He shoves through people as we make our way back to the entrance. I keep my mouth shut, not wanting to anger him any more. My head runs through things that he could possibly be upset about but nothing comes to me.

We get to the BMW and he opens the door, throwing me in. My head hits the window and I can already feel a small bump as I rub it.

"Take us home." Ivan says to the driver.

"But sir, the party isn't over." The driver counters.

"NOW!" Ivan roars, scaring both me and the driver. I fidget with my fingers the whole ride as we get closer to the house. I will never call it home because I've never felt at home in that place. I always have a fear that I could do one mistake and that would be the end of me.

We finally get to the house and Ivan grabs my wrist, pulling me out of the back seat. He brings me to his bedroom and throws me to the ground.

(the bedroom)

I look up at him and he looks furious. Smoke is practically come out of his nose as he yells at me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT. YOU SLUT!"

Tears brims my eyes as I try to blink them away. He kneels down, grabbing my chin. "This is your last night so I'm going to make it memorable." he laughs evilly.

He raises his other hand and punches me square in the cheek. I gasp, catching my breath as he swings again and hits me in the eye.

"What did I do?" I ask, barely able to get it out before he hits again.

Ivan picks me up harshly, throwing me on the bed and getting on top of me. His chain hangs off his neck and his hand slides under my gown.

"Strip for me darling." he whispers in my ear. It send cold chills down my back but I remove my sleeves as he watches.

I sit up and remove the gown. My hands are shaking like crazy as he jumps back on top of me, taking off my panties. I bite my bottom lip in fear as he pulls of his pants and boxers. He rips off his shirt sending the buttons flying and tears off my bra.

I whimper in fear as his tip grazes my heat. He crushes my lips with his and plays with my tongue with his. He grabs my wrists with one hand and pins them above my head. His kisses going down my jaw line and to my neck. I reluctantly tilt my head so he has more access as he gives me marks.

"I'm going to show him that you're mine." He whispers in my ear.

He goes down and kisses my nipple before sucking on it. I whimper from the pain as he bites it before he kisses my inner thigh. I gasp in fear as he kisses my clit.

"P-please. Don't do this." I cry.

He looks up at before sticking his tongue in me. I scream from the unpleasant feeling. He keeps going before grabbing my thighs harshly and putting them on his shoulders. He slams himself into me, making me scream in pain.

~ The Next Moring ~

I wake up the next morning in Ivan's bed, naked. I open my eyes and see him come out of the bathroom. He notices me awake and smirks.

"Last night was fun." he says haughtily. I bring the blanket up closer to face as he walks away. "Get up. We're having guest." He says before closing the door, leaving me there. I get up and wince in pain from last night. I look down to see bruises on my inner thighs and hand marks the color of the purple flowers in the backyard of the house going around my legs and hips.

I get up shakily look in the mirror. My face has really bad bruises and my body is covered in them. I sigh in defeat. I go to my room after finding some clothes and get ready for the guest. I pick out a a longer dress with long sleeves so the guests don't see my bruises.

(the dress)

I go to the bathroom and go through the routine of covering my face, neck and chest so the marks look like they were never there. After I put on my black heels and finally go down stairs. I go with my head down till I'm next to Ivan.

When I look up I see the hot man from the ball last night. Kian Lo Verde. He smiles down at me and I give him a warm smile. His brother is a pace behind him with his arms crossed.

"Where's the money?" Ivan asks deeply.

The color drains from my face as I realize what's going on. I'm being sold again. I take a deep breath. He can't be worse then Ivan. Then again, the man that I'm being sold to is Kian Lo Verde. I think to myself.

His brother throws Ivan the bag and Kian sticks out his hand.

"Ready love?" he says. I take his hand hesitantly and he takes me with him to his caravan of SUVs. He places his hand on the small of my back and guides to the car. He opens the door from me and I slide in cautiously. He comes and sits next to me. I fidget with my hands, nervous to my core.

Suddenly he places his hand on mine and takes it gently. I look up at him as he takes my hand and kisses each on of my knuckles.

"Don't worry mio amore. You're safe now." he says looking up from kissing my hand. My cheeks burn but instead I ask a question to counter him to see what kind of man he is.

"Why didn't you come sooner? I needed you sooner than now."

Thank you for 25 so far guy! Love you guys!❤️😁