What Did I Get Into? Chapter 12

-V-A-L-E-N-C-I-A- -C-I-L-E-N-T-O-

As we walked into the restaurant, people stared at me and some girls and even the waitresses gave me dirty looks. The host seemed as he smiled at me as he led us to our ready table. The whole time, Kian had his hand on my back the whole way before we sat. We sat in awkward silence. Suddenly he started talking making me jump.

"Do you like your room? I can get people to change if it's not to your liking-"

I gave him a reassuring smile and said, "It's perfect." He left out a sigh of relief and I started to practically laugh. For the first time in what felt like forever I laughed. It felt fucking amazing. He looked at like I was speaking a foreign language but only his eyes shined for me.

We talked until the food came and saying this as an understatement but the food looked wow. After awhile Kian finished his meal and I had only eaten half. I finished because I didn't want to give him the wrong idea that I was a fat ass or something. We sat there silently as Kian seemed to look past me and his faced hardened. I didn't think more of it before he got up.

"I want to take you to another place." He grunted.

I looked him questionably. "Why?"

"If your questioning me, then we'll just go home." he threatened, his demeanor changing within seconds. I heard chairs move behind me and I looked away from his cold gaze. He bent over to grab my chin and I flinched a little. "Do you want to go home than?" he questioned me. Honestly I didn't. I was having somewhat of a good time. I shook my head feverishly. "Words, amour mio." he probed.

"N-no. We can go somewhere else if you want." I answered, quite frightened.

"Ottimo. Vieni con me." he smirked. I was confused at what he was but when he held at his hand I knew what he meant. (great come with me)

I took his hand shakily but suddenly there was a shatter of glass as the windows burst into shards of sharp tinted slivers of windows. Kian grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me into his chest as the glass cut him in the back.

I was scared to my core at the events that were happening. I could barely comprehend what was happening as gun shots and screams ran in my ears. My eyes glossed over with tears.

I'm going to die right here. What the hell did I get myself into?!

Kian started shouting at his men before taking out his gun that I didn't even know he had. I looked out to see men trying to shoot Kian, their guns in their hands and their faces with evil smirks. I shot rang out and two men dropped dead and I looked up to see Kian, his face in a total rage. He seemed to subconsciously pull me closer into his chest. More shots came from behind us and Kian doubled over before grunting. Theon came running over and started shooting at the men behind us.