Might Kill Someone Tonight Chapter 3

-𝔎-ℑ-𝔄-𝔑- -𝔏-𝔒- -𝔙-𝔈-ℜ-𝔇-𝔈-

Songs: Jealous by Eyedress,

~Kian's POV~

Just another ball for a useless reason.

"Kian! Porta il tuo culo qui!" My mother yells from behind the doors to the stage. (get your ass over here)

"Sto arrivando!" I yell back, quickly walk as I button the last of the shirt together. I sigh, finally meeting my mother, father and brother. (I'm coming)

"Ti ci e voluto abbastanza tempo." Theon says, rolling his eyes. I smack him in the back of the head and he rubs it. (Took you long enough)

"So childish." I say disapprovingly. My mother comes up to me and I look down at her. She cups my face and I smile at her. My mother's the only woman I will ever love.

"Please look for someone. Me and your father are getting too old for this. We might not give you an option soon if you can't find someone tonight." My mother says, almost pleading. I put my hands on hers.

"I'll try." I say reassuringly. She kisses my cheek before going next to my father and taking his arm. They walk out on que as Theon and I follow them.

I look through the crowd of people and gaze stops suddenly. My eyes won't let me leave. She's beautiful. Her brown, long hair and striking blue eyes match her so well. If beauty could kill someone, I'd be dead. I stare at her and she catches me staring. Her eyes get a little bigger, like they're pleading for something. I look next to her to find a man. I recognize him as Ivan, Ivan Sarracino. He's a powerful mafia man in New York, but easy to take down if you hit him right. He whispers something in the beauty's ear and she looks frightened. She looks down as he smiles.

I close my eyes. Why do I feel this way. She's a random, beautiful, fragile woman. A beautiful, fragile woman..... My jaw ticks as he takes her waist harshly and brings her almost directly in front of him. Ivan then again whispers something in her ear and she closes her eyes, scared.

After my father announces everything we leave the stage and the band starts up again. My brother takes my shoulder before we get into the main ballroom and turns me to face him.

"What's up with you?" he asks, furrowing his brow.

"I might kill someone tonight." I say simply, but it came out a lot harsher than I intended.

"Who?" my brother says, getting serious.

I debate whether I should tell him or not but he's my brother after all. "He's touching my future wife."

Theon blinks quickly. "Future wife?" he says, startled. "Since when-?" he starts before I cut him off.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that she's not mine right now and she needs to be." I say, raising my voice.

"Ok ok." he says, raising his hands in surrender. "But isn't she already someone's pet?" he questions. I shove Theon up against the wall with my arm, cutting off a little of his air way. He winces as I push harder and say, "If you ever call my future wife, your future queen, a pet again I'll single-handedly rip out your tongue." I threaten.

"Ok." Theon wheezes, trying to breath. I push a little harder before letting him.

"Now if you excuse me, devo andare a salvare la tua futura regina de quel bastardo. Unless you want to help." I say manipulatively. (I have to go save your future queen from that bastard)

"You're my brother after all. Why not." He winks. I smirk and lead him to where my future wife is.

Three done wow! 😁❤️❤️💕😁