Unknown Number and Shared Secrets Chapter 9

-V-A-L-E-N-C-I-A- -C-I-L-E-N-T-O-

~ Valencia's POV ~

I walk up to my new room with Kian leading the way. We go into the elevator and I wonder what floor my room with be on. We get up the third floor and he walks me to the end of the hall. Kian opens the door to show me my room and I'm stunned. It's beautifully detailed and has more than enough space for me.

"You can call me, Theon or anyone else if you need anything." Kian says.

"Thank you." I say just above a whisper.

Kian closes the door, keeping us both in and I start to fidget with my fingers. He just wants to have sex with me it seems. I think to myself. He lifts his hand and I flinch, but instead of hitting me, he takes my chin softly and says, "You really are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." My cheeks get rosy at his comment and he chuckles lightly.

He stands up straight so I have to look up to see his face. He sighs. "I guess this means I must leave." he says.

He walks out closing the door behind him and I walk around the room, venturing into the big bathroom and walk-in closet. As I go into the closet, I see rows and rows of clothes. My mouth hangs open in shock. How... I check some of the clothes to see that they're all my size. I don't know what to do. How would he even know my size? I shake my head, clearing it before going back into the bedroom.

I sit down on the bed, relaxing. I look over on the nightstand to see a phone with a note on top. Per te, bella regina. -Dal tuo re. It reads. I smile subconsciously before taking the phone out of it's place. I haven't had a phone since I was sold to Ivan. It almost feels new to hold one. (for you, beautiful queen. From your king)

I open it and go to messages. It already has all the guys numbers in it and Kian's number I along with who I assume are his parents and his brother are pinned at the top for me. I look through the messages and find no contact for Ivan or my parents. I sigh in relief.

I set my phone down on the bed before getting up and changing into for comfy clothes. I assume that I won't have to go downstairs so I wear Nike Pros with a comfy sweatshirt. I look at myself in the mirror. The bruises are still very visible around my legs and inner thighs but I can't do anything about it. I get back on the bed and see a message from an unknown number. I swore that I had looked at all the contacts. My breath hitches in fear as I read the message.

Unknown- I'm coming love don't worry.

Valencia- Who are you?

Unknown- You really forgot me already?

I bite my lip. I could anyone so I leave it and watch TikTok for the time being.

~ 6:30 pm ~

As I'm laying on my bed, practically asleep, I get a text from Kian.

Kian- Please come down for dinner bella.

Honestly I'm starving but I had just washed my face so you could see the purple/green bruises and I didn't want Kian to see them.

Valencia- I'm not hungry so I won't eat.

My stomach growls as I hit send and place a hand on my stomach. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I sit up quickly before running into the bathroom and closing the door. "COME IN." I yell from the bathroom.

The door opens but I don't know who it is before I hear his voice. "Bella, where are you?" Kian calls.

"I-i'm in the bathroom." I squeak.

I lock the door before he tires to open it as he forcefully turns the knob back and fourth.

"Bella, unlock the door." he says.

"Why.."

"Darling open the door." he says his voice becoming less sweet. "You need to eat."

"I'm not hungry." I say, but my voice comes out louder than I intend.

"Valencia open this damn door." he barks.

I bring my hands up to my face. I've angered him. There's banging on the door as I assume he's trying to open. Suddenly he burst through showing a heaving, angry looking Kian. I put my hands to my face before he sees the bruises on my face.

"Why weren't— What the hell?" He says mid sentence. I squeeze my eyes shut as he stalks closer. He grabs my wrists and bring them down my face, showing my bruises. His eyes are wide with shock and concern. He falls to his knees so he's only a half a foot shorter than me. He holds me, examining my body of bruises. His eyes wonder around my body and I've never felt more naked in clothes. His green eyes linger on my thighs and his jaw ticks.

He's wondering where they're from...

He cups my face with his hands as looks as if he's about to cry.

"How...Who... Why didn't you tell me..?" He asks, as if he doesn't know what question to ask.

"I barely know you Kian. Why would I tell u?" I explain looking down at him.

He looks at my face in pain. "I'm sorry mio Regina. I-I should've known." He says, resting his head on my breast. (My queen)

"You wouldn't have known." I say, trying to be reassuring. Butterflies erupt in my stomach as grazes his hands down my thighs. "I think you should go.." I say, not sure what to do.

"You really want me to leave?" He questions, looking up at me.

"No I didn't mean it like that it's just—" he stops me before I yap on by standing up.

"It's fine. I get it." He says before leaving me there. Again I'm alone. Every time I do something I end up alone. I tear up, biting my bottom lip so it doesn't quiver.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself, falling in a heap on the marble bathroom floor. I cry silently out of frustration to myself till I get a headache.