Light In The Dark Chapter 4

-𝒱-𝒜-ℒ-ℰ-𝒩-𝒞-ℐ-𝒜- -𝒞-ℐ-ℒ-ℰ-𝒩-𝒯-𝒪-

Songs: Dark paradise by Lana Del Rey, Salvatore by Lana Del Rey

~ Valencia's POV ~

I look up to see Kian Lo Verde. The Kian Lo Verde. He stares at me like a treasure but it's different from the way Ivan looks at me. Ivan always has lust and hunger in his eyes when looking at me. It's different. He looks at me like I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. I try and get his attention about Ivan, knowing he won't understand though.

Suddenly Ivan takes his hands and grabs my waist and whispers in my ear. "I'm getting a little hard just thinking about the things I'm gonna do to you later." my eyes widen in fear and I look down submissively. He grabs my waist and brings me almost in front of him as he pushes himself against me so I can feel his erection through my gown. He starts to whisper the thing he might do to me later and I close my eyes in fright.

At least ten minutes later while Ivan is talking to another guest with at me his arm, I hear foot steps from behind. I look over my shoulder to see Kian. I gulp as my heart starts to beat. He really is the most sexy, handsome, hottest man I've seen.

His black hair is slicked back perfectly with only a strand of hair falling in front of his perfect face. His body radiates authority as his muscles can be seen in shape through his full black suit. And his eyes. They are like emeralds. They're the brightest, most brilliant green I've ever seen. He has tattoos that can be seen on his neck and hands as rings decorate his fingers and his chain can be seen barely under his suit.

(his suit)

"M'lady." he says. His voice is deep with a thicker Italian accent. Ivan at this point is turned to face his as well. Kian takes my hand and kisses my knuckles gently. I can feel my cheeks burn as he smiles at me. Next to him was another man who I assume is his brother as they show a resemblance of the eyes and great height.

"Kian." Ivan says sticking out his hand. He seems jealous as what I look up I see his jaw clench.

"Sarracino." Kian says dryly. His attention then diverts straight back to me as I look up at his eyes. "Who's the beauty you have with you?" he asks.

"This is Valencia. My pet." Ivan says, trying to assert his dominance, but it doesn't seem to work as all Kian does his tick his jaw.

"May I have a talk with you real quick?" he asks Ivan, but it came out more as a statement.

"Of course." Ivan says, smiling. He thinks he going to get deal as he walks away. "Stay hear." Ivan commands and I look down.

"Nice to meet you, beautiful." Kian's brother says. I look up at him and smile.

"Same here." I say unsure.

"I can see why Kian likes you now that we're up close." he says with a smirk. "I think a wife like you will do him good."

"Wh-what?" I stutter, completely stunned.

Cliff hanger ya'll Love you💕😁

(Idk if this is what you call a cliff hanger but yeah) 😅😅