The Fuhrerreich - Chapter 6

"This is Deutschland! This is Deutschland! Respond!" The men abroad at the ship shouted in their radios

"This is Deutschland! This is Deutschland! Respond!" The men abroad at the ship shouted in their radios. Not a single respond uttered back.

"This is Reichsadmiral Karl Donitz Speaking! This is Deutschland." A group of men stuck in the sea of Memel. A group of radical militia's firing at them from Lithuania.

"Hello?" A voice responded back. Giving the men inside the ship a glimmer of hope.

"This is Karl Donitz of the Kriegsmarine! Who is this?!" He spoke out frantically. Desperate. He was assigned to go to Lithuania on the GSS Osterreich. Unfortunately, as soon as he saw dried land. People from the land started firing at him. The ship had no firepower to fight back with.

"This is the SS, responding from East Prussia. Retreat back. Now!" The voice spoke out in a harsh tone. Karl looked confused.

"The SS? What are you doing here!" Karl wanted answers but he also wanted to hurry up before he drowned in the murky depths.

"...Ostland is in chaos. Rouge militas are storming both Reichskommisariat Ostland and Reichskommisariat Ukraine."

"Why?! What happened?!" Karl was starting to get annoyed. But what he heard next...shook him to his core. His mouth gaped open wide.

"The Fuhrer is dead. Heydrich has ceased power in the reichstaat."

In Munich.
The old man begged on his knees. "Please!- I have a wife and kids-" The man was immediately shut down as a rifle barrel slammed onto his face. The gestapo was raiding his and his neighbors houses. "You are convicted of treason for supporting the false führer that is Speer!" The gestapo agent proudly declared. In the streets, German, Austrian and Bavarian men and women lined up on the streets. Those who supported Speer? Hanged. Just a few hours ago the Gestapo swore loyalty to Bormann. And Bormann was gonna take full advantage.

"SIR- PLEASE-" The Speerite officer begged. Before he was put down by the fire of a bullet. "Clear it down! Tear everything down!" The gestapo officer shouted as the buildings were sacked and more treasoners were hanged.

In poznan
All Luftwaffe operations have been ceased. "The Fuhrer is dead!" Was shouted across the bases and communication lines of central Germany and Poland. Men were quickly withdrawn from their operations back to Poznan. This was urgent. The Luftwaffe, and a good portion of the German administration have swore loyalty to Goring. As forces return they are in the constant threat of harassment from the other groups.

In Wilhelmshaven
Speer sat in his office. Frantically trying to contact the Reichstag back! "This is your Fuhrer! Answer back!" Speer shouted but all he was met with was curses.

"Go die, You Speerite pig!" The man shouted. In the background he could hear more screaming from the telephone. Goddamnit! Goddamnit all! Speer knew he had to act. No time to waste. He slammed the telephone down and ran to get in his vehicle. He was gonna go to Berlin as fast as possible.

In Kiev
"GODDAMNIT OLD GERMAN CUNT HAD TO DIE ON ME LIKE THAT" RK Ukraine screamed as he heard gunshots fire. "DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL! GERMANS TO HELL!" He hic'ed. He was severely drunk. UPA watched as he thrashed his office. Even though the Wehrmacht and UPI had swore loyalty to him. He was still in the threat of assassination. UPA fixed her collar. "...S-sir?" She slowly spoke as to not startle him. "WHAT IS IT?!" He turned to face her. Gritting his teeth. "Maybe we should evacuate from Kiev...? The republicans are rising up, and as you can see outside...yeah."

"Oh! Wow! I thought they were playfully playing with guns! OF COURSE I CAN SEE WHAT'S GOING ON YOU DUMB BITCH!" He cursed at her. UPA just sighed as she continued watching him cuss and thrash his own room in his drunken state. She looked outside. Looks like the Wehrmacht is winning. But it's only a matter of time till civil war breaks out. Ukraine was gonna be embroiled in war one again...

Washington DC
"The Fuhrer is dead! What happens to the next regime next?" The news reported exclaimed.

London

"British Broadcast brings to you unfortunate news that the Führer is dead!"

Tokyo

"Hokkaido international news has reported that the German Fuhrer is dead! The Wehrmacht, SS, Luftwaffe, Speerites and other factions are rising up!"

Rome

"It is truly a sad for the German people. As their Führer is dead. As for Italy's own ambitions, this is great news!"

Hans speidel wanted as the sun rose. The Fuhrer's casket was lowered. Speidel has temporarily assumed ownership of Berlin for now. To save Berlin from the horrors of war... But it's only a matter of time till the Swastika breaks.

Nanzig, Burgundy

A Reich to last a thousand years... A Aryan race to flourish. From the catastrophe of the old will come a new.

Himmler just laughed. How ironic... Germanys own downfall wasn't burgundy, nor was it america. It was itself... Now that Germany is gone for now. He can play with Europe as much as he pleases. His eyes turn to the map on his desk. France.... Yes. That should be a good starting point.

He'll wait just a little longer. Maybe mobilize his troops against the border a little... But it's now clear.

The powderkeg of Europe is laid exposed. And Germany is the spark that will light it ablaze.