some facts about this story

I'm kind of under the weather and in no mood to write the next chapters of my story (but I'm bored too). So, here are some facts about this story.

#1
The Waves Whisper was written almost 9 years ago. But it was a way different story.

A brief insight into the first story:

It was titled 'The Unsend Letters' which was set in Kerala and the main characters were from a Christian community in Kottayam.

Roopali and Apoorva were Lily and George. George's father disapproved of Lily and George's relationship and sends George to serve the Indian army to distance him from Lily. George tries to send letters to Lily through his sister in Kerala. But George's father finds this out and continues to confiscate the letters, from his daughter, sent by George. George keeps sending the letters, not knowing that all his letters reach the hands of his father, not Lily.

Lily gets married to another man.

George comes home to find out that Lily got married and left the town. Heartbroken, George leaves too.

Years later, George was assigned to train a new set of army officers. One officer, named Roy, had a very striking set of grey eyes which reminded George of Lily. Later, Roy reveals his mother's name's Lily and she has passed away. Lily was pregnant when she was married off and was constantly abused by her husband for having an illegitimate child.

I kind of rewrote the whole story in my head and 'The Waves Whisper' is the end product.

#2
Apoorva's death was supposed to be the end of the story. Later I had a change of mind.

#3
Naomi Morris was initially named Abigail Morris.