Her

It was 6

It was 6.00 in the morning when I woke with water all over my sleeping figure, I slowly opened my eyes to see my step mother Mrs.Mehta glaring at Me with anger filled eyes.
"You lazy bitch can't even wake up early" she yelled and I sitting quiet
"Now what are you waiting for, get up and make breakfast with morning tea for everyone " she continued "OK Mrs Mehta" i said and she left
I Quickly got up and did my morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone

 "You lazy bitch can't even wake up early" she yelled and I sitting quiet "Now what are you waiting for, get up and make breakfast with morning tea for everyone " she continued "OK Mrs Mehta" i said and she leftI Quickly got up and did my morning ...

Her outfit👆

Ohh! I didn't introduce myself. Hii! I am Aarya Mehta studing in JK university of management currently in my last year of MBA. Well I don't have much to say about myself. I live with my Dad and Step-mom and Step-sister. My mom died when I was 2 years old and then my dad married Mrs rathore. I am all alone in this house even when surrounded with so many people. I have many secrets which you'll will get to know but some other day for now let's get the breakfast ready.

After going down I made the breakfast and tea and coffee for everyone and served them. While they were eating their food I was standing there at the corner so just incase they need anything they can be served easily. You'll might be thinking when will I have my food well I don't have my good over hear it's either in college or in kitchen as they don't like me sitting with them but it doesn't affect ne anymore as I am habituated.

While they were eating I was just looking at my father who never cared for me ever it was just Kavya his second daughter I never mattered to him but it has stopped bothering me now as i have realized that love is one thing I won't ever get in my life. I came out of my thoughts when I felt a stinging pain on my cheeks. As I looked up I saw Mrs Rathore slapped me.

"You bitch can't even make proper food" she said "what happened" I asked here meekly to which she replied "What happened! Yeh poha main namak hain ya namak ka poha, aise poha khane se Acha hain ki main zehar kahlu" she threw the plate of food in front of me and harshly pulled me threw my hair and took me inside the kitchen and started heating the pan on the stove took my hand and kept it on the heating pan. In reflex my hand was burning crazily and I was whimpering in pain "Mrs Rathore please leave Mt hand it's burning" I cried in pain.

She left me after Two more minutes and went. I ran from the kitchen. While coming out I saw my Dad sitting relaxed on his chair. My eyes welled up seeing the way he didn't came to my rescue even when I was getting hurt. I came to my room and did the dressing of my wounds. This is not the first time anything as such had happened it happens almost everyday with me Mrs rathore leaves no chance in beating me.
"Maa main hi kyun, mujhe hi kyun app yaha akela chod kar chale gayi ek baar bhi nhi socha ki main apke Bina iss duniya main kaise rahungi Haa, I miss you maa kaash app aaj yaha hoti mere paas mere sath toh shayad yeh sabh nhi Hota aur main apke saath kushi kushi rehti. KAASH" I spoke toh the frame of my mother. This my daily routine I talk to her about my day and complaint about my life and exclaim my heart towards her.
(Mother, why only me, why only me, did you leave me here alone? Not even once did I think that how will I live in this world without you? Yes,I wish you were here with me today, perhaps all this would not have happened and I would have lived happily with you. IF ONLY")

__________________🦋🦋🦋_________________

Soon night arrived and I had made dinner for me because it's only me who has to have food as everyone is out for dinner since it was Sunday. I was sitting in my room and studing as my exams are near that's when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door it was kavya at the door " what happened?" I asked her "Dad is calling you in his room, he has some work" she said and left leaving Me perexed as ro why did he called me, Shrugging my thoughts I went towards his room and knocked on the door. I heard a 'come in' and entered in.
As I entered My eyes first caught my dad and then Mrs Rathore

"You called for me" I asked "hmm, tomorrow guests are coming to see you for marriage and i dont want to here anything" Dad said and I was shocked to here that I decided to get me married without even asking me "They are coming for dinner so come early from college and make dinner and don't do anykind of mistake tomorrow orelse be ready to face the consequence" Mrs Rathore warned "okay" I replied and left the room in my thoughts. Once I reached my room I changed in my comfy night suit and slept while crying and talking to maa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was the first chapter ✨️✨️
I hope you liked it
Do vote if you'll liked my story ❤️

Lots of love✨️🫶🏻
Aaryajain_1508