Misunderstanding

Two months later

Two months later

It has been two months since I got married to Abhimanyu. In this two months my relation with the new family I got has changed I have started bonding with everyone especially Kiara and Yash they have become my best friends in this short period, and about Abhimanyu and my relation is exactly like two months early we hardly spoke to each other only work related talks that's it.

In these two months Abhimanyu and kavya had went out end number of times and that smile on kavya always somehow mocks me showing me the reality of whom I am in Abhimanyus life. And Abhimanyu had never tried or initiated to talk to me it's always me who try to keep up with this relation but day by day even my hopes are shattering.

It's night time right now and I am hugging mumma's photo frame and sitting, I am not able to sleep like always, I am not feeling good and I know the reason because tomorrow it's my mumma's death anniversary and like every year I am going to be alone and do the same thing I have been doing since so many years.

Every year I perform a Puja than visit a orphanage and donate food, clothes and books I also spend time with the kids there. It all feels good to me because it gives me peace and I feel mumma around me and which just makes me at peace automatically. Thinking all this sleep consumed.

The sun rays were coming straight on my face breaking my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbing it I got up and went to the washroom to complete my morning routine. After competing my routine I came out and heard my phone ringing I picked it up
(P-person)

Me- hello
P- hello, beta kaisi ho tum
(How are you dear)
Me- main thik hu app kaise hain
(I am fine what about you)
P- main bhi thik hu, beta aaj ke Puja ki tayaari tumne kardi na
(I am fine too, dear did you prepare for todays puja)
Me- nhi nhi aap kardo aur joh bhi paisa hoga woh mujhse lelena darasaal main fihal boht busy hu
(No, no you do it and whatever the cost is please tell me i am quite busy right now)
P- aacha koi baat nhi Main kardunga, par beta tum Puja main toh aaungi na
(Ok no problem, but you will come to the puja right)
Me- ji, ji main aaungi aur aap joh bhi karo uske liye please proper protection use karna
(Yes yes i will come but do everything with proper protection)
P- ha,ha beta main sabh kuch ache se tayaar karunga, beta yeh Akash beta tumse baat karna chahta hain
(Yes, yes dear dont worry, dear Akash son wants to talk to you)
Me- ji, hii baby kaise ho aap
(Yes, hii baby how are you)
P- beta abhi bolta nhi hain
(Dear he doesnt speak till now)
Me- koi baat nhi jab karenga tabh chup nhi hoga
(No worries, he wont stop once he startes)
P- Haa Haa chalo beta main phone rakhta hu
(Yes, yes now i will keep the phone)
Me- Haa Byee

I declined the call and turned to go towards the door but was shocked to see Abhimanyu looking at me like an angry bull ready to attack.

It has been two months to my marriage and I have realized one thing that she is really innocent I still remember her conversation with her mother

I have noticed one thing that Aarya is way to innocent for this whole world, and after this two months I am sure now that I am ready to give us a chance and want to cherish this relationship with her by my side, I also realized that kavya is just a mere attraction nothing else.

I was going back to my room after working out in my personal GYM in the Rathore palace when I heard Aarya speaking "ji,ji main aaungi aur aap joh bhi karo uske liye please proper protection use karna....... hi baby kaise ho ap...... koi baat nhi jabh karenga tabh chup nhi hoga......byee" I heard her speaking on call with someone. And hearing her talks I realized that she is not what I thought, I am clear that she is a slut a gold digger and not innocent at all. I didn't realized I was angry and my eyes were red with anger.

I went into the washroom and remembered her words and my heart again filled with hatred and anger towards the betrayal I received from
her

I was sitting on my chair in the dining room and looking at everyone who was eating quietly and my dearest wife was nowhere to be seen, that's when I saw her coming downstairs wearing a white kurti and plazo and was not carrying and jewelry accept her mangalsutra.

Aarya's outfit 👆

Her Mangalsutra👆"Maa sa main college jaa rahi hu mujhe kuch kaam hain isilye jaldi jaa rahi hu aur waha se apni friend ke Ghar jaaungi ek project ke liye, and sorry maa sa maine apko pehle inform nhi kiya main bhool gayi thi" Aarya said and I was...

Her Mangalsutra👆
"Maa sa main college jaa rahi hu mujhe kuch kaam hain isilye jaldi jaa rahi hu aur waha se apni friend ke Ghar jaaungi ek project ke liye, and sorry maa sa maine apko pehle inform nhi kiya main bhool gayi thi" Aarya said and I was burning in anger as to why Did she lied to go to college that to onn a Sunday "beta aaj coll- maa sa please main keh rahi hu na sorry ap ghussa mat hona please" she cut maa sa in between and left before anyone could ask her any questions, even I got up adn was about to leave and go behind her but was stopped by maa sa "abhi beta abh tu kaha jaa raha hain" she asked "uske piche" I said "kyun" this time baba sa asked and I told them everything that I heard and what I feel and Quickly made my way out off the house.
(Mother, I am going to college, I am not very helpful, so I am leaving early and from there I will go to my friend's house for a project, and sorry mother, I did not inform you earlier, I made a mistake.")

(beta today call- mother please tell me I am sorry but don't get angry please)

(Where are you now, son?")
(uske piche")

I was about to go when everyone came out "hum bhi tumhare saath chalege agar yeh sach hua toh hum usse saza denge and agar nhi hua yeh sach to tumhe sachaai pata chal jaayengi" Kaku sa said and everyone took places in a car  I was the first one because I was tracking her.
(We will also go with you if this is true then we will punish you and if it is not true then we will go after you.")

When we reached what we saw was more than shocking to see

There she was infront of the radhe Krishna mandir ready to go upstairs and we were waiting outside for her to go so we could follow her and that's what we did we went upstairs and were once again shocked too see the scene infront of us..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it ✨️
Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing