Pehli mulaqaat✨️

Monday came faster than accepted,

I am in my college attending an important lecture of mine after completing this I will go home for prepare dinner for everyone. I am really scared regarding this meeting

What if he is abusive towards me? What if he also treats me like others, as a burden? What if he forces me for consummation the marriage? What if his family is not good and treats me like my own?

There were many what ifs going in my mind but none is answered. I am really nervous regarding this.

The class was over in sometime and I made my way towards my home I usually walk to my home and home to college. It took me half an hour to reach home but it's better than cab as I don't get alot of money, do you even get money for your expenses my subconscious mocked me and though I don't wanna accept but it's truth I don't get anything from my dad not even a single penny it's always my step sister who gets it but it's okay I have accepted the truth and moved on as I earn a bit by doing part time jobs which nobody knows about as they won't allow me to do so.

I was in my thought that I didn't realized when I reached my home and went to change my clothes. After changing I made My way towards the kitchen and started preparing for the dinner.

I was preparing the food when Mrs.Mehta came "hmm, what are you making" she asked "samosa chaat, dal pakwaan, paneer butter masala,naan, chole bhature, gajar ka halwa and rabdi jalebi" I replied "cancel the menu and make the dishes i say" she said and I was more than shocked becoz almost everything was ready "pasta salad, corn chaat, fried rice, paneer chilli, mexican rice bowl, spring roll, chocolate brownie and fruit custard" she continued "and hurry up bcoz you have only one hour and also you have to get ready " she said and went from the kitchen and I was shocked with what she said, the food which she told to make will require atleast 3-4 hours to make and I have only one hour.

I Quickly started working and till the time the guests arrived my maximum dishes were ready and only some where left which I can do instantly when I come to serve them. So I decided to get ready till they all are talking amongst themselves.

As I got ready there was a knock and I went to open the door to see Mrs Mehta was there "come down they are asking for you and change your clothes they are not good enough, where something in western and classy oh wait i will give you something from kavya's cupboard" she went saying so.............she came after sometime and gave me a short dress which reached my upper thigh and was quiet revealing too but I thought to say quiet and do whatever is said to mee that why I changed and went downstairs where everyone was sitting.

As I came down I could feel that everyone's eyes on me which made me a bot uncomfortable but I chose to be quiet..... again. I went ahead and leaned down to touch the feet of all the elders, there were five elders and three youngsters of around my age or 2-3 years younger than me. After touching the feet of all elders I sat beside Mrs. Mehta, "so what do you do beta" one of the lady asked me "i am studing in MBA final year" I replied politely they asked me few more questions and I replied politely to them after sometime a guy with an intimidating aura came in the room and sat adjacent to me.

"Welcome Abhimanyu beta, mujhe asha hain ki apko aane main kuch takleef nhi hui" Dad asked the intimidated guy."no" came his reply with a cold expression.
(I hope you didn't have any trouble coming.")

__________________🦋🦋🦋_________________

I was sitting the living room of my potential bride to be house

I was sitting the living room of my potential bride to be house. She was wearing a short dress which looked sexy on her but this kind of outfit is least what i expected.

"I think Aarya and Abhimanyu should have a talk alone" Baba sa said and I looked at the girl who had her gaze down from the time I entered here, "yes, Aarya take him to your room" Mr Mehta said to her I mean Aarya. She nodded her head and took me to her room

We were sitting in her room which was very small than the one I have at my home but was quiet nicely and efficiently maintained,"donot expect anything from me because i am not interested in this marriage, especially to a gold digger and slut like you" i said in my dominating voice and she looked up at Me shocked and I could see that her eyes were a bit glistening like she might cry soon. I could read her eyes were there was some kind of emotions I couldn't predict and left from there before she could say anything.

I went downstairs and saw Kavya there what is she doing here? I asked myself.
She turned and was shocked to see me "Abhimanyu what are you doing here" she asked me "he came to see Aarya for the marriage" Mrs. Mehta said and she was shocked why wouldn't she after all we are dating and i didn't said her anything regarding this proposal "what!!!" She shouted and her I eyes went behind me I turned to see Aarya standing there "you tried to seduce hime right, how could you do that, you slut" she yelled at Aarya and slapped her hard. "You slut how dare you, you knew I loved him and we are dating but still you agreed for this alliance" Kavya blamed her "you love him" Mrs.Mehta whispered "yes i love him and was going to tell you'll today after coming" she said to her mom, but my eyes were fixed on Aarya whose breathing had turned abnormal and she ran from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope like this chapter ❤️

Do vote if you liked this chapter and comment

Lots of love✨️🫶🏻
Aaryajain_1508