Doubts

I was working in the study and didn't realized it was too late

I was working in the study and didn't realized it was too late. I wrapped up everything and was about to get up when my phone rang and it was Kavya "hey baby whats up" she said "hii babes, nothing much just wrapping my work and was about to go in my room" I replied smiling "hmm, listen Aarya ki meethi meethi bato main toh nhi aaunge na tum, i am scared that she will snatch you from me" she asked and my mind shifted to Aarya "No way kavya i am only yours and she cant manipulate me" I said and after that we planned a few things and she told me about some of Aarya weakness which I can use against her.
(Hmm,listen you wont come in Aarya's sweet talks, she will snatch you also from me)

We were talking when maa sa and baba sa entered in the study room "abhi beta hume tumse kuch baat karni hain" babasa said "aare app logo ne mujhe bula liya hota main aa jata" I said "beta, hume pata hain ki humne tumhari shaadi boht jaldi kardi and most importantly tumhari girlfriend ki behen se kardi, par beta hume abhi bhi lagta hain ki kavya tumhare liye acchi nhi hain pata nhi humne jabse usse dekha hain hume aisa lag raha hain ki woh tumhare saath sirf or sirf paiso ke liye hain aur tumhara use Kar rahi hain apne maqsat pura karne ko" Maa sa said and I could sense sincerity in her voice like she genuinely feels that for me "beta hum chahte hain ki tum ek baar Aarya ko mauka deke dekho iss rishte ko mauka do, kisiki baaton main mat aau aur apne dil ki sunno tumhe pata chal jaayenga kya karna chahiye" baba sa said and then got up to go leaving Me alone in my thoughts
(Son, we need to talk to you about something.")
(Hey, if you people had called me, I would have come.)
(son, we got to know that we got married to you very soon and most importantly to your girlfriend's sister, but son we still feel that Kavya is not good for you, since we have seen her we have felt like that They are with you only or only for money and are using you to fulfill their purpose.")
(Son, we want you to give a chance to Aarya once, give this relationship a chance, don't give up on anyone and listen to your heart, you will know what to do.)

After sometime I got up and went to my room It was open and I entered Inn I frowned as i didn't saw her that's when I saw the balcony door slight open, I went there and saw there she sitting on a bed which I never saw there while hugging a photo frame I was about to say something when "Mumma hii kaise ho app I know app bilkul thik honge after all app waha ho jaha sirf shanti hain aur kuch nhi, na koi tension na koi problem na kuch bhi I wish apke pass aa Pati main kyunki yaha toh mujhe koi nhi chata, accha yeh sabh chodo dekho aaj meri shaadi hogayi" she said and a tear roll down her eyes "apko toh pata hi honga ki yaha par I mean mere new Ghar main sabh log boht ache hain sabh mujhse pyaar se baat karte hain mujhe apna maante hain na ki uss wale Ghar ki Tarah, yaha na maa sa ne mujhe maa ki kami khalne hi nhi di, mujhe aaj pata chala maa ki laad maa ka dular kya Hota hain, mujhe aaj pata chala ki maa ke godh main sir rakh kar Sona yani zindagi bhar ki problem se dur sukoon main rehna......... mujhe toh yeh sabh nhi Milla aap joh nhi thi, app kya gayi meri zindagi se pyaar sukoon aur Himmat sabh chala gaya, mujhe boht yaad aarahi hain apki specially aaj, meri shaadi main app hi nhi thi aur na meri marzi, humesha hi meri marzi ke Bina papa koi bhi decision le lete hain aur unhe kuch nhi keh sakti main" she kept onn blabbering and talked to her mother.
(Mumma how are you I know you are absolutely fine after all you are there where there is only peace and no much, no tension no problem no nothing I wish you passed away with you mainly because here no one wants me, you know today evening i got married.)

(You must have known that here I mean in my new house, people talk to me lovingly in the evening, I am your mother, not like that house, here I don't know that I am my mother, I don't want to stay. Yes, today I found out that what is the meaning of mother's love, today I found out that sleeping with your head in mother's lap means staying in peace and away from the problems of life.... you know me This evening I did not meet you where I did not know, what did you do with my life's love, happiness and courage, I miss you a lot especially today, my marriage is not my main app and without my consent, always without my consent. Papa, no one takes the decision and he has no power to say anything.)

After today one think was clear that I need to know about Aarya before jumping into conclusion and instead of listening to people I should know her to judge who exactly she is. I was prepared with whatever happens I will only listen to what my heart says just like what Babasa said and maa sa agreed too.

I was about sleep when "suniye" I heard her voice and turned to see her in the lehanga and that's when I realized she doesn't have her clothes to wear but I gave a cold expression to her. "Kya hain"
I asked her coldly "woh main filhal MBA last year main hu  meri studies complete nhi hu hain main aage padhna chahti hu, isiliye kya main kal se college ja sakti hu apni studies continue karne" she said nervously "haa tum jaa sakti ho magar mujhe koi complain nhi chahiye ki tum logo ke saath flirt kar rahi thi aur agar mujhe pata chala ki tum kisi aur ladke ke saath affair karte hue toh tumhe pata nhi hain main kya karunga" I said cold yet dangerously because I don't want her to know that I am ready to give this marriage a chance but before that I want to test her if she is what I think or what my heart thinks "ap chinta mat kijiye apko meri taraf se koi complaint nhi aayegi aur apko meri kharache uthane ki bhi zaroorat nhi hain main khud hi kama lungi" she said taking me by shock with the revelation, I think me calling her a gold digger without even knowing her was wrong and she is trying to tell me that she is not what I think "ok" I replied with a curt nod and went to sleep and she went to the balcony.
(Listen)
(What)
(I am currently in MBA last year, my studies are not complete but I want to study further, that's why I have been able to continue my studies since college.)
(Yes you can go but I don't want any complaint that you were flirting with people and if I found out that you had an affair with someone else and you didn't know what I would do.)
(Don't worry, you will not get any complaint from me and you do not need to bear my expenses, I will earn it myself.)

It was Next morning

I woke up with the voice of sweet movement of bangles and anklets. I slowly opened my eyes to see my wife wearing a saree and getting ready on the dressing table. She looked super hot and sexy at the same time. I didn't knew I was gawking at her until my phone rang. It was my P.A

Me- hello!

P.A- sir the girl whose information you told me to find I got all her information.

Me- keep it with you give me when I come to the office today

P.A- OK sir
I have asked my P.A to give me all the information about Aarya as I want to know her before I try to give this relationship a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you guys liked it ✨️Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it ✨️
Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing