Him

RATHORE MANSION

RATHORE MANSION

It was 5.30 in the morning I was busy doing exercises in my personal GYM where only me and my family members are allowed to use. I am a bit strict regarding the security being one of the billionaire of the country I have many rivals who want to ruin me and my image in the world but I make sure that everything and everyone is safe in my family and loved ones

I was in my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and a smile appeared on my face, it flashed "Love❤️" she is the only person who can bring smile on my face even after a stressful day. I really like her, we are dating since past one year now and grown much in our relationship. I received the call
"Hello" I said "Hii baby, done with your gym" she asked to which I replied "no, not really" I heard her sighing and then she replied "can we meet today at our regular place for lunch" "I am sorry but i have and important meeting today but we can meet tomorrow " I replied it was not like I was avoiding her but it's just that I had other more important commitment today. "Okay" she replied sadly "I am really sorry babes but I can't come but don't worry I promise to meet you tomorrow and we will do whatever you say, okay?" I tried to make her happy "okay but remember your promise" came her reply Finally I was able to uplift her mood then we exchanged some greetings and cut the call and I continued with my exercise.

I was in my room getting ready for the day when someone knocked on the door as I opened I saw it was my sister kiara she is cutest, sweetest and most precious for all the family members.

His outfit👆

His outfit👆

"Bhai can u please drop me to the college, i asked yash bhai but he is not well today so he can't come" she said "ok princess i will drop you but be ready in half an hour I leave" I said to her and than walked out of the room with her on the way I asked her about yash to which she said that he ate ice cream yesterday late at night so caught cold and slight fever, we reached the dinning area where everyone was present except Yash and kaki sa, we all had our breakfast and I was about to leave when Baba sa stopped me "Abhimanyu ruko" He said and I raised my eyebrow in a questioning manner to which he said "hume apse kuch zarori baat karni hain to, study main aaye" he left after saying so and I followed him, as I entered in the study I saw dada sa Kaku sa and maa sa also present there "baba sa kya baat hain apne hume yaha bulaya" I asked and he gestured me to sit
(we need to talk to you about something important, come to the study.")
(What's the matter Dad that you called us here?)

The room was filled with silence all around until dadu sa cleared his throat and spoke "Abhimanyu beta tumhe pata hain na ki humlog kabhi tumhara bura nhi chahenge aur na hi hum kuch galat karenge" "ji dadu sa hume pata hain, par app achanak yeh sabh kyun puch rahe ho" I asked him politely thought I had a doubt on where it might go "beta humne tumhare liye ek ladki dekhi hain shaadi main aur tumhare baba sa usse Mille hue bhi hain boht Sushil Sanskari aur achi ladki hain aur hume pure yakin hain ki tumhe pasand aayegi, beta ek baar usse mill lo phir tum khud bata Dena ki tumhe yeh rishta Mansoor hain ya nhi" dadu sa said I was shocked woth what he said "Abhimanyu, beta yeh sirf shaadi humare liye hain unke liye ek contract hain jisse unki company main profits aaye" baba sa said and I was extremely angry I hate those people are only for money just like this marriage " Baba sa hum ek baar woh ladki se milna chahte hain phir kuch keh sakte hain" I said calmly not wanting to show my anger in front of them, saying so I went from there to my office.
(Abhimanyu son, you know that we will never wish bad for you nor will we do anything wrong.)
(Yes, i know it Dadu, but why is the app suddenly asking all this?)
(Son, we have found a girl for you in marriage and have also met her with your father. She is very well versed in Sanskrit and she is a girl and we are sure that you will like her. Son, meet her once and then tell me yourself.)
(Abhimanyu, beta, this marriage is just for us, it is a contract for him to bring profits to his company.")
(I want to meet that girl once and then we can say something.")

EVENING

It was evening when I returned home and saw that everyone was in the living room I sighed and went towards the couch and touched all elders feet and sat next to maa sa and kaki sa.

"Bhaisa, have you really agreed for the marriage proposal or they are lying" kiara asked me "yes princess I have agreed but only to meet the girl" I sighed and replied "woah" yash, Rohan and Kiara yelled together "we are going to meet her on monday at dinner at if you agreed then will get you married then and there as they dont want any lavish wedding instead a court wedding" baba sa said and I was more than shocked with the new revelation "kyun ansh itni jaldi kyun hain unhe aur apko bhi" Maa sa inquired from baba sa but he just shrugged his shoulders in reply. I was very and ready to lash on them but instead I walked out of the room not wanting to show my anger to them.
(But whats the hurry ansh)

I went to the gym room and started exercising this is my way of releasing my anger so that I don't yell on anyone of my family member. I hate to shout at them as they are the reason of my success and living. I have not agreed for this proposal but I am just gonna reject it or make the girl suffer forever in this life of hers but that will happen only if my parents and she agrees to this marriage.

Honestly, I am not a saint infact I am a devil who really don't give a damn about anyone except myself and my family. I have anger issues but I try to reduce them so that my family don't face it as I love my family alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the second chapter
Hope you guys liked it ✨️
Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing

Lots of love✨️🫶🏻
Aaryajain_1508