shocking revelation

Everyone came back home after an eventful day, kiara, yash, Rohan and Dadu sa had went to her room and Kaku sa and kaki sa were also going to their room, I and Abhimanyu were about to goo when "Aarya beta do minute kamre main aana na kuch baat kar...

Everyone came back home after an eventful day, kiara, yash, Rohan and Dadu sa had went to her room and Kaku sa and kaki sa were also going to their room, I and Abhimanyu were about to goo when "Aarya beta do minute kamre main aana na kuch baat karni hain" Baba sa said and I nodded and went behind him and Maa sa.
(Aarya dear come to our room for 2 minutes, we need to talk something)

As I went inside maa sa closed the door from inside "beta yaha betho" baba sa asked and I sat on the bed and beside me maa sa sat "beta tumhe nhi pata hoga but tumhari mumma aur main best friends the infact we were more like brother sister and inseparable,  main tumhe yaad nhi hoga because jabh main tumhe akhiri baar milla tha tabhi tum sirf two and half years ki thi, but I still remember jabh Amu ne tumhe kaha tha ki mujhe......."baba sa said and my eyes were wide ready to come out of the sockets with the new found information

(son you will not know but your mother and my best friends the fact we were more like brother sister and inseparable, main you will not remember because when I last met you you were only two and half years old, but I still remember When I told you that I...)

"ansh mamu" I whispered looking in his eyes which were glistening with tears just like mine "ap ansh mamu hain aur ap sona mami" I said pointing towards Baba sa and than at maa sa to which they nodded.
(You are Ansh uncle and sona aunt)

I hugged them tightly and cried "ap logo ne kabhi mujhe ya mumma ko dhundane ki koshish nhi ki" I asked them sobbing hysterically "nhi beta humne ki thi par shayad tumhari step mom ne tumhari saari information chupa rakhi hain" Maa sa said
(You'll never tried to find me or mother)
(no, dear we did tried but it seemed like your step mother hid all your informatio )

"maa sa apko pata hain woh bilkul achi nhi hain woh mujhe roz marti thi and and unhone mera haath bhi jalaya hain ek baar main boht roti thi par woh kabhi mujhe nhi chodti thi aur papa, papa toh kuch bolte bhi nhi the unhe aur na kavya ko woh bhi kuch kaam nhi hain sirf paisa paisa aur paise ae hi matlab gain usse acha hua joh woh nhi main apki bahu bani warna main mere ansh mamu aur sona mami se kabhi nhi mill paati" I said while sobbing, baba sa hugged me and caressed my hair soothingly and I felt fatherly warmth from him.
(Mom you know she was not good at all she used to beat me everyday, she also burnt my hand once i cried bur she didnt stop and dad, dad never spoke anything neither to Mrs. Mehta and Kavya she was no less always money money and money, thank god i became your daughter-in-law or else i wouldnt have been able to meet my ansh uncle and sona aunt)

"Aaru beta please apne ansh mamu ko maaf karde main apko uss Rashmi mehta se nhi baccha paya aur nahi Amu ko baccha paya" baba sa apologized and I shook my head in denial
(Aaru dear please forgive your ansh mamu, i couldnt save you from that Rashmi Mehta nor could i save amu)

"nhi, nhi baba sa apne toh mujhe sabse bachaya hain apko pata hain mujhe ap toh nhi but apki aur mumma ki baate yaad thi apko yaad hain ek baar apne kaha tha 'ki zindagi main chahe kuch bhi hojaye kabhi ladana nhi chodna chahe kitni bhi takleef kyun na uthani pade' aur maine wahi kiya, haa mujhe maar khaani padi taunt sunne pade aur bhi boht kuch sunna pada par end main dekho aaj main boht khush hu" I said remembering his words "kisko jhoot bol rahi hain hum jante hain ki tujhe Abhimanyu kaise treat karta hain toh usse defend karna chod beta" Maa sa said and I looked down because she was correct "yeh sabh chodo aur beta aaj tum humare saath soungi" baba sa asked and I nodded my head vigorously because why not finally I got my ansh mamu back.
(No, not father, you have saved me from everyone, I know you, but I remember you and my mother, I remember you once saying, 'No matter how much I go through life, I will never give up, no matter how much pain. 'Why didn't you eat me' and I said, 'I have only eaten, been taunted, listened to you and listened to you a lot, but in the end, look, today I am very happy.')
("Who is speaking? We know how Abhimanyu is treating you, so you have to defend him, son.")
(This evening you will sleep with us today.")

We were talking when suddenly "beta aaj se tum mujhe ansh mamu hi bolana, asisa lagta hain ki amu zinda hain aur aas paas hain" baba sa said and ai smiled nodding "lekin mujhe toh tum maa sa hi bulana" Maa sa said "haa, waise bhi inki aur amu ki banti kaha thi" ansh mamu said mischievously and I giggled "tumhe pata hain beta jabh humlog initially date kar rahe the Na tabhi tumhari maa sa ko doubt hua tha that main aur amu date kar rahe hain inshort she thought that I was cheating on her" ansh mamu said and we both laughed but maa sa glared at him to which mamu audibly gulped.
(Dear, from today you call me mamu because it seems that she is alive and well.")
(But you call me like a mother.)
(Yes and moreover they never used to bond")
("You found out, beta, that when we initially dated, your mother doubted that I and Amu were dating, in short she thought that I was cheating on her. ")

Next morning
Yesterday was a blissful day and night spend with maa sa and ansh mamu was so much fun he told me alot fun secrets and also shared some memories from my childhood

Currently I was setting the dinning table for breakfast and maasa and kaki sa were in the kitchen making tea as everyone loves tea and coffee made by them "Aaru beta kya tum please meri tie bana longi" ansh mamu asked and I nodded and went towards him than made his tie.
(Aaru dear can u please tie my tie)

Everyone was having breakfast when "Aarya beta tumhare finals kabse hain" ansh mamu asked "pata nhi ansh mamu faculty ne announce nhi kiya hain" I said and looked up to see everyone looking at me as of I have grown horns
(Aarya dear, when are your finals starting)
(Dont know ansh uncle daculty didnt announce it yet)

"how dare you call him that" Abhimanyu asked angrily gritting his teeth and I was confused that why is he angry "what??" I asked "beta uss naam se usse sirf ek hi jun bula sakta tha and woh abh nhi rahi" dadu sa said sadly and I could everyone's gaze on me and I looked at ansh mamu
(Dear only one person can call him that and she is no more)

"baba sa, abhi koi aur bulayega toh nhi chalega par aarya ko maine bola hain mujhe bulane ko" ansh mamu said everyone except maa sa  looked at him and than at me giving us a questioning look "baba sa apne bola hain ise apko woh naam se bulane ka jis naam ko maa sa tak nahi bula sakti" Abhimanyu asked griting his teeth
(Dad, i have asked Aarya to call me ansh)
(Dad, ypu have asked her to call her that name which even mom is restriceted to call)
"haa kyunki she has the second right of calling me ansh" ansh mamu said Shrugging his shoulders "kya matlab second right than what about first" Abhimanyu asked again "First is reserved to Amu i mean Amaira and second is reserved to her daughter that is Aarya" ansh mamu said casually and everyone  excluding maa sa and mamu snapped their head towards me,
(What do you mean by second right than what about first)

Kaku sa eyes were glistening with unsheded tears and dadu sa was shocked yet happy "she is amaira di's daughter" kaku sa asked and ansh mamu nodded his head and I didn't realized I was trapped in a tight hug by Kaku sa and kaki sa "tumhe kuch idea nhi hain kitna dhunda tha humne tumhe aur amaira dii ko" kaku sa said sadly.
(You have no idea how much we troed to find you and amaira sister)

"Ek minute agar mumma ko ap sabh log jaante hain toh kal puja ke waqt kisine unhe pechana kyu nhi" I questioned after sometime "woh isiliye kyunki humlogo ne unhe boht pehle dekha tha aur hum thodi si unki face bhul gaye the isiliye" kaku sa said and I replied with a okay understanding what he meant but all this while I could feel someone's constant gaze on me and I knew It was none other than Abhimanyu, but I didn't dare too look there not wanting to get intimidated and nervous by his gaze on me. Soon enough everyone went to their work and I went to college.
(Wait a minute if you all know about my mom than why didn't you tell me at the time of puja)
(That is because we have seen her yearsss ago and we have forgotren her face slightly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it ✨️
Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing