haa....

I was shocked after knowing that he is not interested in this marriage and when i went down I saw that Kavya was burning in anger and yelling

When she said that she loves him something inside me broke but when she called me 'slut' I knew I am gone my breathe became uneven and my hands started shivering everything was blurring out I wasn't able to get a clear vision and I knew it was a panic attack so I ran in my room and started shuffling my stuff with uneven breathe and shaky hands when I found the injection I took it in my hand and injected it to stop my panic attack

After my breathing was normal I went downstairs only to see everyone talking and abhimanyu and kavya coming from the main door, "Aarya khaane ka table tayaar karo and serve everyone" my papa said and I made my way towards the kitchen. I prepared all the remaining dishes arranged the table than went to call everyone for having the dinner.
(Aarya prepare the dining table and serve everyone)

As everyone came I started serving everyone and went and stand at the corner "Aarya beta tum bhi kha lo hum khud serve karlenge" uncle said and I looked at my papa to which he nodded his head, I went inside and brought a plate for me and started filling it and started going towards the kitchen "aare beta kaha jaa rahi ho app" aunty asked "kitchen main kuch kaam hain abhi karke aati hu Main" I replied and Quickly went inside and stared eating my food
(Aarya, dear you also sit and have we will serve ourselves)
(Hey, where are you going)
(I have some work in kitchen i will be back)
As I finished my dinner I heard someone calling me out I went and saw that they are done with food and are waiting for the desert so I went in and brought the brownies and fruit custard and served everyone "beta tumhara" dada sa asked me "main meetha nhi khaati dada sa" I replied, i love sweet but they don't like me having it so I don't eat it, atleast not infront of them.
(Dear yours)
(I dont eat sweet grandfather)

Everyone had their deserts and now were sitting in the hall and talking, "Abhimanyu beta tumhe iss rishte se koi aitraaz toh nhi haina" Papa asked him "nhi" He replied after thinking for sometime "hume yeh rishta Mansoor hain agar Aarya ko Mansoor hain toh" he continued and I was shocked as to why Did he agreed if he loves Kavya.
(Abhimanyu son, do you have any objection to this relationship? )
(No)
(We accept this relationship if Aarya accepts it.)
I was in my thought when i heard my name being called "Aarya kya tumhe iss rishte se aitraaz hain" uncle asked me "usse koi aitraaz nhi hain" papa replied before I could do it. I just stood there silently listening to their talks regarding the wedding and waited till they leave.
(Aarya do you have any problem With this alliance)
(She doesnt have a problem)

When she went to her room I don't know why but I felt a bit restless seeing her breathless and uneven state I was about to go from there when kavya grabbed my hand and toom me to the garden area

"Will you marry her" she asked me "no, i won't" I replied "you should marry her" she said and I was shocked why is she saying such things when we are dating each other and like each other, "I know I might sound weird that I love you and I am only saying you to get married to someone else, but I won't you to do it for me because I can't see her happy she is the one who destroyed my childhood you know when we used to play she used to purposely fell down and say my mom that I pushed her I used to get bitten by mom because of her, she destroyed me by creating problems for me that is why I want you to marry her and destroy her by making her life a living hell so that she will never be able to keep it upto herself and be destroyed.....please, please abhi do this for me get married to her and destroy in one years period then we will get married and live happily,.....please, please abhi" she completed and I was shocked with all what that slut has done but I will help kavya and destroy her completely. I hugged her and let her cry after some time when she calmed down we went in.

Inside I saw that everyone were sitting and talking where as Aarya was standing on the last stair and she looked Pale as if she had cried alot and my heart raced when I thought about her crying but it turned into anger when I remember Kavya's words of how she treated her.

Soon enough we went to have our dinner and I saw Aarya standing at the corner and waiting for us to complete and when she went inside the kitchen with her plate I found it a bit weird but shrugged it off.

We were sitting in the hall and talking about the wedding preps as we both agreed to this marriage "we want this marriage to be in the court and as soon as possible" her dad said "we removed the date and it is of tomorrow and one month later" he continued "we will take our daughter-in-law tomorrow itself and meet directly in the court" dada sa declared and since he is the elder we can't go against him but my eyes were on Aarya waiting for any reply but her face was void of any emotions and she looked pale and lifeless as her dreams are scattered as she don't wanna live anymore.

After sometime more discussion we left and my mind drifted towards Aarya's face and Kavya's and mine conversation and for the first time I have felt that Kavya was lying and the truth was something else, but kavya is her sister she knows her better. With all this thoughts I didn't realized when I slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it ✨️
Please vote and comment if you like the story so that I can continue writing

Lots of love✨️🫶🏻
Aaryajain_1508