e i g h t e e n

Riley Green

I drove Ian's car to my house, he was in no state to drive himself. We were sitting in my kitchen, across from each other.

"I think we need more gauze." I reached over the counter and got some more, but it didn't seem to be helping. The moonlight was pouring in and illuminating his face, like it was on fire.

"I think you need to calm down, I'm fine." He said, wincing when I touched his jaw.

"I can't believe you..." I said, patting at the cut under his eye.

"You should see the other guy." He chuckled. I stopped wiping at his face.

"That's not funny." I told him. His jaw clenched, I could see his face harden.

"That guy is a dick Riley-" I looked up sharply and cut him off

"Yeah well at least he was there." That shut him up. I paused. "At least he talked to me when I was crying over you. Where were you? Oh that's right, getting drunk at a bar and fighting with strangers." Ian clenched his fist at his side.

"Riley stop." He said under his breathe.

"No Ian! You don't get to tell me what to do this time." He was quiet. I was quiet. If I didn't know any better I would think the whole world was quiet with us.

"I'm sorry." He said. I picked up my hand again and wiped at more blood on his face, he winced again.

"I know." I said. "I am too."

"I don't know what you want me to do Riley, I love you." He choked out. His words were like a slap to the face. I couldn't stand to hear them, they broke me. I knew how he felt, and I didn't want to confront how I felt. I reached up and stroked his cheek, his eyes were filling with water.

"Ian..." I started, but I couldn't think of the right words to say.

He stood up quickly and startled me.

"When I said those things, I was wrong, I shouldn't have." I knew what he was talking about, I wish I didn't. "Riley I didn't mean it, I said I didn't want you anymore but I lied." At one point, I wanted him to take it back like he is now, I hoped and prayed that he was lying when he said he didn't want me anymore. But now that he was saying it, I didn't know how I felt. I couldn't make up my mind on anything. No. I knew what I wanted, I established it a long time ago. I wanted Ian.

"Ian," I started, but he didn't let me finish.

"No listen! For once in your life listen to what someone else has to say! If you could just shut up-" But I stopped him in the midst of his frantic yelling by kissing him. I swear he stopped breathing.

I pulled away for a moment, thinking one of us would say something, but there didn't seem to be anything to be said, so I kissed him again, and again, and again. I kissed him until my lips were swollen and chapped and my mouth was sore. And when I couldn't kiss him anymore because I'd run out of breathe he led me to my bedroom and he laid me down on my bed.

He trailed his hand up and down my body and removed my clothes for me. He hovered over me and I unbuttoned his shirt, sneaking glances at his wandering eyes. He leaned down and kissed me again, quickly, before moving his hands down my torso followed by his soft, warm lips. His hands were exactly how I remembered them, I hadn't felt his touch in so long, not like this. This was electric, something sparking. He pulled my hips down so my legs dangled off the bed.

First he kissed my thighs, up and down, I ran my fingers through his hair, just enjoying the moment with him, and his gentle touch. I loved his hair, his perfect dark hair, I was going to make sure it looked like hell when I was done with him. His hands and mouth got farther and farther in between my thighs and he looked up at me, his wide eyes filled with lust, I could tell he was going slow for my sake. "Do you want me to ...?" He asked, his hands shaking. When I didn't say anything, he gained his confidence and his voice deepened, tightening his grip on my thighs. "I want to make you feel good." I felt good just hearing him say it. I tilted my head back and couldn't help the urgency in my voice.

"Yes, I want it." I could feel his smile between my thighs when he bent his head down and kissed me down there. I mumbled curse words as he slowed down to torture me.

"Ian..." I trailed off, I couldn't even find words.

"Say my name again." He said, his voice raspy. I said it for him again, because he asked me to. I bit down on my lip, pleasure surging through my body. He began to use his finger and I let out a small whine. "Don't whine." he said, "It's not sexy." But he was smiling, he was lying. He liked to see me squirm, he wanted to know that he had control. And I liked that he had control.

This time was different, this time was more than any other time with him, the meaning was deeper.

Everything in my body tensed up. I shut my eyes and it was like I could see the stars I was squeezing them so tight. Every bone in my body tensed.

"F*ck," I whined, and I turned my head, burying it into the sheets. I could feel Ian's breathe between my legs as I finished. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and opened my eyes. When I looked down at Ian he was out of breathe and his eyes were shining.

He crawled up next to me on the bed. He held my hand and rubbed his thumb over the back of my palm. I felt tired, I wanted to fall asleep in his arms. I was looking at the ceiling but Ian was looking at me. My body was still exposed and I knew he was looking at it in the dark. I was aware of my bare chest and my stomach and I took his hand, guiding it to my hips, wanting him to touch me. He knew what I wanted and gently traced around my chest and stomach. I just wanted to feel his touch.

He broke the silence.

"You're beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful." I chuckled. I thought he was done but he spoke again. "Remember that night on the roof? When I tried to tell you that you were worth it and that you weren't a bad person. I meant it, I still mean it. You wanna know why I bother with you Riley Green? It's because you are worth it." It was silent, I knew he wasn't looking for me to say anything back. After a couple of minutes, he said, "So what now?" I chuckled. I started to laugh, he did too. It was funny how pathetic we were. I turned over on my side to face him.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

-

woahHHHH HAHA

okay I never know if my own work is good or not so that's where I need the feedback homies but hey look at that shit seems to be working out

hope you're enjoying my story I love suggestion and opinions so please share and I'm also really open to collaborations :)

always appreciate the votes and reads and comments :DDDDD

-S