t w o

Ian Walker

Riley Green.

What a name, that was the name of a girl who could break your heart, she could kill you with the looks she gives, and make you want her without even trying.

She had these long tan legs, and her chest was a piece of art. Her face was round and her eyes huge, like bigger than you could imagine, they were dark green and she wore a lot of eye makeup. On any other girl; trashy, on her; hot. She wore a lot of black, like she didn't believe in color or something, and she had her nose pierced. Her lips were plump and pink, like they were swollen or something, but all the time. Her hair was golden brown, and it fell down to her waist, and her layers often fell over her face, framing it perfectly. She was a goddess, no doubt.

But she was a deceiving one, she looked pretty and came at you like she wanted you, and then she broke your heart and forgot about you. That's the kind of girl Riley Green was, reckless and careless, leaving a trail of broken hearts behind her. Nobody breaks Riley Green's heart.

She was no good for me, I knew it the second I saw her step out of her car on a Monday in October, when we were in high school. She walked with a purpose to Tommy Fletcher, her boyfriend of ninth grade, and kissed him against his car until the bell rang. I saw her and said to myself, my god she's perfect! But she's terrible for you Ian my boy, don't ever get involved with her.

And there I was, walking into a room where she was undoubtedly planning how she would break the heart of the next boy she saw. It had to be me. I couldn't take my eyes off her the entire time, when she wouldn't look at me, I would look at her, I would look at the cleavage bulging from her lace top and how she licked her lips and how she crossed her arms over her chest which she probably thought made her look stubborn but it just made her sexier.

After the meeting, or group thing, or whatever it's called, I stayed behind sat in my chair and pulled out my phone while everyone shuffled out of the room. Kathy, the group therapist or whatever she had a degree for, had gone outside, so I was alone. I dialed Lindsay's number. It rang for a good while before she picked up, I knew she let it ring just to test me.

"Ian, what do you want?" I chuckled,

"Well hello to you too!" She sighed into the phone and waited patiently for me to ask her what I'd intended to all along.

"Look, I'm like five minutes from your house and I just thought I could stop by. We could hang out, talk and stuff." We both knew damn well we weren't going to 'talk and stuff.'

I waited for a response.

"Okay." I smiled to myself.

"Thanks babe, you're the best."

You may be asking yourself, why Ian? You broke up with her, but you still call her, why? The answer is simple; I am a very lonely person, and lonely people often need to be around other people. It was an innocent gesture really, I wanted someone to love so I called Lindsay and she willingly provided me with some company that made me feel loved for an hour or so and then it was back to that sinking lonely feeling until the next time. There didn't seem to be an issue to me. However, other people disagreed.

I put my phone back into my pocket and jogged outside, immediately spotting her standing at the curb, waiting for a ride I assumed. I walked up slowly and stood next to her, what a terrible idea, she would devour me in seconds. She held a cigarette tightly between her fingers and breathed deeply.

"You got another?" I asked. She was startled by my presence but took out a cigarette for me nonetheless. I took it from her hands, oh god her hands. In the millisecond it took her to pass me a cigarette I was dangerously close to touching her hand. If I ever touched her, there would be no going back.

I tried my best to focus on something else as I lit the cigarette, took a drag, and set it between my lips.

She was looking at me.

I continued to stare ahead, squinting at the sun.

"What's your name again?" I said, I knew damn well what her name was, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"Riley Green." There it was. "I'm 19 and I'm addicted to sex, what about you?" She wasn't just hot, she was funny, a really funny girl.

Now we were both looking ahead as I answered,

"Well Riley Green, I'm Ian Walker and I'm 19 years old as well. I'm addicted to feeling loved."

She snapped her head towards me, obviously surprised my answer, most people are. I continued to look forward, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her open her mouth to speak but she was cut off by the honking of a horn in front of us. She stepped away from me without hesitation and got into her friends car, when she looked back, I gave her a smile and a wave. What a beauty.

I walked across the gravel road and got into my car, but not before throwing my cigarette down and stomping it out, then picking it up and tossing it into my glove department.

The drive to Lindsay's house wasn't long, she still lived in the tiny town with her parents, but they were often out, travelling, and leaving Lindsay alone. I pulled into her driveway and walked up to the porch, smoothing back my hair before knocking.

She answered almost immediately and embraced me before letting me in.

"My parents aren't home..." she stated shyly. I took her by the waist and pulled her close. Her eyes darted avoiding my gaze and I knew I had her wrapped around my finger.

"I can see that." She blushed and put her hands around my neck.

But instead of her hands I was imagining they were Riley's. They were warm and soft and I wanted her to run them down my back. No, wait, they were Lindsay's. They were cold and clammy and stayed stiff on my neck because she didn't know where else to place them.

What did I come here for again? Oh right.

I moved in to brush my lips over hers and her breathing hitched. I smirked to myself in satisfaction. She continued to shyly comply.

After I had kissed her sloppily and less than meaningfully for a few minutes, she stopped.

"Ian.." She whispered and trailed off, and I couldn't tell if it was meant to arouse me or because she wanted to tell me something.

"What?" I asked her, loosening my grip on her waist. She crossed her arms and distanced herself from me, it reminded me of the way Riley would cross her arms over her chest confidently, but Lindsay just looked small and awkward. She shifted her gaze around the room and bit her lip in concern.

"I just, I don't think we should do this anymore. We broke up. You only have sex with me and then you leave-"

"Linds I-" I interrupted her but she continued over me. Honestly I don't know what I would've said to defend myself, there wasn't much wrong with her theory.

"No, Ian I'm looking for a relationship and you're just looking for sex." Wrong, I thought, I'm looking for love, maybe even a relationship. Just not with you. "I just really think it's time you stop calling." I reached my hand out to take her arm but said nothing. She pulled away without meeting my gaze. "Ian just, I think you need to leave."

So I did. I left without saying a word, without elaborating or trying to defend myself or arguing with anything she had said, because I knew that my thoughts would take over and I would just end up saying 'Riley Green.'

-

ooookay! So I know that some of this chapter is kind of just a repeat of the first chapter but I wanted it from his point of view, it's kind of a pointless chapter but I really just wanted you guys to see what Ian thought of Riley and everything from his perspective.

I don't really like this chapter, it's not funny.

If you liked it PLEASE vote and comment!

I know that everything to Ian is basically like sex related but he's a sex addict so it's expected I mean c'mon

anyways that's it BYE!

-S