Chapter 10

Third Person POV

"You expect to leave me on some beach with nothing but a name and your word it's the one I need and watch you sail away in my ship?" He said looking at Jack in disbelief. "No. I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all, watching me sail away on my ship, and then I'll shout the name back to you." He said walking around the table "Savvy?".

"That still leaves the problem of me on some beach with naught but a name and your word it's the one I need." he said watching Jack look through the basket of poisoned apples "Of the two of us, I'm the only one who hadn't committed mutiny. Therefore, my word is the one we'll be trusting."

He sat down "Although, I suppose I should be thanking you because, in fact, if you haven't betrayed me and left me to die, I would have an equal share in the that curse, same as you." Jack said bitting the green apple "Funny old world, isn't it?" He spoke with his mouth full while the Captain hoped the apple was poisons, Jack looked up at him and offered him some apple mockingly.

A buff pirate came in "Captain, we're coming up on the Interceptor". They both rush out and Jack's eyes widen when he sees the ship "I'm having a thought here, Barbossa. What say we run up a flash pig truce, I scurry over to the Interceptor, and I negotiate the return of your medallion?" The captain smiles "Now, that's exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl. People are easy to search when they're dead. Lock him in the brig." He said and two pirates took him away.

Elisabeth walks on deck to see the crew running in a frantic and Gibbs yelling commands "Hands aloft to loose t'gallants! With this wind, she'll carry every sail we've got!" Elisabeth quickly looks up at the men "What's happening?" The woman sailing the ship yells "The Black Pearl. She's gaining on us." Elisabeth looks out to see its true "This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean." She saids walking up to her.

"You can tell them that after they've caught us." She snapped "We're shallower on the draft?" Elisabeth questioned "Aye". "Well, then can't we lose them amongst those shoals?" She said pointing out to sea Gibbs turns "We don't have to outrun them long, just long enough." He said turning to the woman with joy "Lighten the ship, stem to stern!" She yells. "Anything we can afford to loose see that it's lost." Gibbs ordered.

The buff pirate throws Jack in the cell. Jack looks around at the soaked floors "Apparently, there's a leak." Up on deck Barbossa is yelling commands "Haul on the man brace! Make ready the guns! And run out the sweeps" he smirks at the end he watches as the black pirate flag is raised.

You and Will came onto the deck to see items being thrown aboard. Both you and Will look back wide eyed to see the Pearl. The short pirate unlatch the cannon "Where gonna need that." You said as Will places his foot on it. "It was a good plan" the female sailing the ship said "Up till now" they look back at the closing in ship. "Gibbs! We have to make a stand.

We must fight!" The both of you yell "Load the guns!" Will commanded "With what?" The lady said "Anything. Everything!" You said "Anything we have left." Will finished. "Load the guns!" The lady mouth opens in disbelief as Gibbs walks away. "Case shot and langrage! Nails and crushed glass! With a will!" Will looked at Elisabeth and she smiled at him innocently. Angrily you both walked away to help ignoring her

"The Pearl's gonna luff up on our port quarter! She'll rake us without ever presenting a target." Gibbs said "Lower the anchor on the right side." She said and they looked at her confused "On the starboard side!" You yelled passing by them. "It has the element of surprise." Will said placing an arm around your shoulder "You're daft, lady! The three are!" The lady behind the wheel said

"Daft like Jack!" Gibbs said as you wrapped around Will's waist "Lower the starboard anchor!" They all didn't move "Do it, you dogs, or I'll be loading you into the cannons!" You yell. They all run off to the anchor. "Let go" yelled Elisabeth and you hold onto the sides of the ship when it started to turn around.

Barbossa squint his eyes "They're clubhauling! Hard to port! Rack the starboard oars." He yelled at his first mate "Hard to port!". "Keep us steady, men." Will told Gibbs the both crews yelled and Barbossa drew his sword. "Now" Will yelled "Fire!" Yelled Barbossa "Fire all!" Yelled Elisabeth. Cannons were being shot and bellows deck Jack yells "Stop blowing holds in my ship!".

They kept firing and the chubby pirate looked to his left and saw a spoon lodged into the wood. He turn to his right to see the skinny pirate with a dinglehopper in his wooden eye. You and Will started firing your rifles in sync.

Jack looked up at the cell's lock to see it broken, he smiled and ran up to deck. "We could use a few more ideas, lass." Gibbs told Elisabeth "Your turn!" Elisabeth said "We need us a devil's dowry." Gibb said "We'll give them her" the lady said pointing a gun to Elizabeth's head. Both Will and you turn to her "She's not what they're after" you turn to Will "Our medallions" you said with wide eyes hand flying to your collar bone

You both got up and ran below deck frantically looking for the medallions. "Grapples at the ready prepare to board!". A cannon was shot and hit the Interceptor's main sail making you both fall.