Chapter 13

"No!!!" You jumped up and looked around with wide eyes and fist raised "What's wrong". You turn around to see Jack running towards Elisabeth who was throwing crates of rum into a fire. You walk over to them mumbling about being woken up from your dream "No! Why is rum gone!?" Elisabeth turns around to face him "With this fire it will send out a signal to the British troops who are looking for me". He glared "But why is rum gone?!"

Elisabeth rolls her eyes and Jack stomps off mumbling about rum. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" You open an eye to look at her "I'm fantastic but I had the strangest dream about Jack proposing". You laughed and turned around walking to the shore "Wasn't a dream, but alright" Elisabeth mumbled "Pardon? Did you say something Elisabeth" you said. She just shakes her head quickly

Jack angerly strolls on the shore a mile or two from the fire "She's crazy! Why the rum?" he sulked. "British search party my-" he looked up and saw a ship with an English flag heading towards the island "Bloody hell" he mutters.
.
.
.

When you three stepped onto the ship Elisabeth was pulled into her father's side and you into Gillette's . "(N/N) are you okay, darling" Jack rolled his eyes at him annoyed "I'm fine, Gill ". You pull away from your close friend, and Jack quickly stood behind you.

Elisabeth looked away from her father "They kidnapped Will we have to save him" she stated firmly. Governor Swann scoffed "We will not save a criminal" you stomped your foot making everyone turn to you "We aren't leave him behind-". Elisabeth cut you off "Commodore I'll accept your proposal only if you rescue Will". Mr.Swann face lit up "Are you accepting the Commodore's proposal" she nod "Elisabeth don't" you whispered.

"Oh! I love weddings drinks all around" Jack yelled wrapping his arms around your waist from behind in a possessive manner. He kissed your hair and looked up to Norrington letting you go holding out his hands, "Strap him in irons, right". Norrington shakes his head "No Mister Sparrow come with us" he nods walking away. Jack kisses your hand causing you to raise an eyebrow, while Elisabeth followed behind them "Lady Elisabeth go to the study and stay there, Lady (Y/N) go with her". She shakes her head "I want to help" Mr.Swann shakes his head "I'm not losing you again Elisabeth".

You both got locked into the room you took off your coat showing your tattoos and you open the window "(Y/N) what are you doing?". You turned to her with a foot outside the window and a smirk on your face

"I'm saving my brother"