Chapter 22

(Y/N) POV

You try to open your eyes but couldn't. You turn around and feel around for a wall or a guide. You felt around until you come face first into a wall "Ow" you said rubbing your face.

You keep walking around until you stop when you hear a deep humming. The familiar vibration of the tone, filled your mind with so much bad memories.

Memories of being cold and hungry. Memories of bleeding and pain. Hatred filled your bones and your eyes flew open.

You stood face to face with your asshole of an Uncle "Hello (Y/N)" he said breathe smelling of rotten fish and moldy milk. "Uncle" you bitterly answered back.

He grabs your face "Have some respect, brat" you glare, grasping his wrist twisting it. "You listen here, Uncle." You snapped pushing the burly man to the ground.

"Do you know how many sleepless night I had because of you? Do you know how many times I had to comfort Will from nightmares because of you" you said towering over him growling "I just lost mine and Will's mom, but you didn't think that was punishment enough"

"I had no one. No father, no mother, no friends, no family, only Will and you tried to take him away from me, too" you said grabbing his collar of his stained button down. "Why?"

He smirked his eyes shining at you "'Cause I was preparing you for the real world. An ugly, useless brat wouldn't last a second out there" he snapped back.

"You really think anyone loves you. Your fiance isn't even looking for you, and Will is happily fucking his whore of a-" you punch his jaw, making it dislocate

"Keep my brother's name out of your mouth" you said head budding him making him faint. You cracked your knuckles and stand up looking down at the poor excuse of a man

"I don't need Jack to rescue me I could do that myself" You said turning around and walking out of the familiar house.