Chapter 15

Barbossa smirked, but when Jack stepped into the moon light he turn skeletal. Barbossa's face turned into one of confusion while Jack looked at his hand "That's interesting". Both you and Will were looking at Jack as he twirled the gold coin in his fingers "Couldn't resist, mate". You turn around just enough to see the sword coming to your head, you ducked "Woah, mate. You almost got me" he snarled at you and you huffed. "You are not a dog don't snarl" you said kicking him in the gut.
.
.
.
Barbossa leaned against a rock turning skeletal "What now, Jack Sparrow, we be two immortals locked in an epic battle. Til judgement day, hm!" He raised his chin in question "Or you can surrender". You got the sword and cut your palm staining the gold medallion in your blood "Will here" you threw it at him and he ran to the chest while the other men fought.

Jack looked up to see the cave crumbling he put the coin in his palm and cut it without anyone seeing. Jack ran to the chest with Barbossa behind him. Jack threw Will his stained coin but Barbossa took out a gun and pointed it to Elisabeth. With wide eyes you ran to Barbossa just as a gun was shot. Elisabeth gasped wide eyed.

Barbossa turned around to Jack who was holding a gun "Ten years you be carrying that pistol. You waste that shot". "He didn't waste it" Will said dropping all three coins into the chest Elisabeth smirked. Barbossa looked at Will then to Jack "What?" There faces fell. "What do you mean what I shot you" Jack said confuse.

"If it didn't hit you then..." Will trailed off as he saw (Y/N) laying on her back with a pool of blood around her. Barbossa eyes widen and tears ran down his cheeks "(Y/N)!" he yelled kneeling down putting pressure on your wound. Jack, Will, and Elisabeth ran to Barbossa "(Y/N) wake up. Wake up!" Will yelled "Let go of my sister!".

You slowly open your eyes and looked up at Barbossa you slowly raised a hand to his cheek and wiped a tear away "Come now, dad. Don't start crying now" he placed a hand on yours. "Will go get help quick!" Elisabeth said as you fell into darkness.