Chapter 19

"Well you, (Y/N) Barbossa-Coma, do me the honors of letting me become your husband?"

"Yes" you said hugging him tight, you two pulled away a bit and that's when his lips meet yours. Fitting perfectly like puzzle pieces, cheers, sobs, and clapping surrounded you two.

You pull away to see your close friends cheering and a slightly sad Norrington looking at Elisabeth and Will. You smirk, pointing a finger at your brother and Elisabeth, happily you yelled "Your next!"

They both blushes a deep red and Norrington looked at the two of you "Captain Jack Sparrow, (Y/N)". You two turn to face him, he smiled "Congratulations".

You look at Jack and smile. He returned it and kiss your cheek "Shall we be going, dear". You nod and walk to the ship hand in hand. When you board the ship Gibbs hugs you, "Good to know your still alive, miss". You laugh "Not even Davy Jones can kill me" the crew laughed.

Jack yelled to get everyone's attention,
"Alright seat sail for Shipwreck Island".
Raising an eyebrow you look at him, "Why are we going to Shipwreck Island?" You tilt your head.

He smirked "Its time for you to meet someone" with that you head to the island

.
.
.

You where getting you torso and chest checked out by Sarah. "How do you feel, lass" you look at her "No pain. It's just numb" Sarah rolled her eyes. "Not your wounds" you roll your eyes back and chuckle.

"Words can't describe how happy I am" you said and looked at her. You decided to change the subject "What do you know about the island". Sarah finish wrapping you up "That island is where Jack's family lives".

Your (e/c) eyes widen "Oh" before you could get more information out of your fellow crew mate Jack walked in. "Sarah, Cotton needs some help" she nods and leaves.

When she left Jack walked up to you "Are you alright?" He asked worried. You nod "That's good. Come, we arrived". The crew went to restock while you and Jack watched over the ship.

You look around "Jack I'm going to look around" he nods and you walked away. You walk deeper into the town through the streets but stopped when a woman with long brown hair and dressed in all black pirate attire approached

"Look what we have here" she takes her sword and points it at you. You stood still hands up