Chapter 18

"Jack Sparrow-" Jack cuts the man off "Captain". The man huffed "Captain Jack Sparrow you are accused of..." The man keep listing the crimes, while William stood there in a nice outfit and a hat with a medium size feather. Elizabeth stood near him wearing a nice dress similar to the one she wore at Norrington's ceremony.

Close by...

You laid on your bed, bandages wrapped around your torso and chest almost like a shirt. "(Y/N) why do you have to be so stupid" Gillette ran a hand through your hair.

"I hear that Gillette" he squeaked in surprise and you smirked at him mockingly. "Aw did I scare you" you cooed, you sat up and cracked your back.

"My back and side are killing me" you rub your forehead yawning. "They should you did get shot and ironicly enough got put into a coma for a week" Gillette said looking out the window. "A week? Wow" you said looking at your friend, who was holding out a shirt to you.

You nod your head in thanks and slide it on. There was a familiar monkey coo making you both looked up and it smiled. "Hello Jack. Come your here" you cooed at your father's monkey "What do you got there". It handed you a red rose and package, you placed the rose down and ripped the paper and a locket fell out.

You held it up and opened it, it had a picture of your parents and on the other side was you and Will. You smiled and looked up to see Gillette reading a letter that must of fell out. You raised an eyebrow and he read out loud.

I hope you get better, my idiotic child. I'm sorry I'm not there but I'll be back for your wedding

You roll your eyes "I woke up just to get insulted" you huffed "Speaking of idiots where's Jack" you said eyes wide, he looks around the room "The monkey?" He questions. You shake out your head, and frowned "Please don't tell me.." You trailed off and he lowered his head.

Luckily already dressed you slide on your shoes and sword in its holder. "(Y/N) wait!" It was to late because you already took off towards the hanging area.

You reached the area right when the man with a long scroll finish his last words. The man put the rope around Jack's neck and then looked at him. The man with the scroll nods and he pulls the lever.

You swiftly pulled out a dagger and threw it cutting Jack's rope. Elisabeth fakes a fainting and Will goes to check if Jack's alright, while you jog to Elisabeth.

"Are you alright?" Will asked, "I'm fine thanks for cutting the rope, mate" Jack said patting his back, Will shakes his head and tells Jack it wasn't him.

"Who was it then?" He trails off looking around then sees the dagger. He picks it up "That's (Y/N)'s, but-" Will cut himself off when he meet your eye, quickly running to you unnoticed by Jack

You smirked and hugged your little brother when he got to you, "Don't think you can get rid of me that easily" he smirked back "Wouldn't dream about it". You look past his shoulder and see Elisabeth standing by herself.

You raise your eyebrows "Go" you said shoving him to Elisabeth. He blushes and walks over to her. You watch as he places an arm around her waist. "Elisabeth if you hurt him I'll have your head"

As the promise left your lips, you feel a tap on your shoulder. Confused you turned around just to be pulled into an embrase and spinned, surprise you yelped. Jack pulled away and smiled "Hello sleeping beauty" you rolled your eyes and blush.

"Hello Jack Sparrow" he smiled and kissing your forehead. For the first time ever, Jack's fell serious, you frowned and raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong" you asked he points at Will behind you. You turned to him and Will had a small smile on his face, you raised an eyebrow at him. Still confuse you turn around to see Jack on one knee

He gently took your hand and looked directly into your eyes

"Well you, (Y/N) Barbossa-Coma, do me the honors of letting me become your husband?"