Epilogue

You and Elizabeth both sat on the porch of the Jack and Yours cabin, as you watch you sons and niece chase your husband and brother. Jack faked falling and the boys 'captured' him, while your niece play fought your brother. You smiled fondly at them turning to a very pregnant Elizabeth "How is my nephew" you asked rubbing her belly. "He's been kicking my bladder a lot recently, other than that just fine" she said looking at the laughing boys and girl

You look over seeing your growing family. All your life you have only felt pain, lost, and lies, but now it all changed because of the brown haired crazy pirate named Captain Jack Sparrow. You looked at your drawing, you've been working on and finish up the the last parts.

Looked over the drawing, checking for any unneeded lines or smears "Are you done (Y/N)?" Elizabeth asked. You turned the notebook over to show her two drawings one of Will first holding his daughter Korina, and another of Jack with your twins Elizabeth's brown eyes widen and she teared up "That's so beautiful" she said wiping her eyes.

"Mama help!" You look up to see your older twin being tickled by Jack.

You shakes your head and ruffled your other son's, hair. "Hello darling" you said kissing his cheek placing him on your lap. "Hi mama" he said wrinkling his nose wiping his cheek quickly. Making your nose wrinkle up, like him making the little boy giggle.

You look at your husband to notice him standing over you with your son perched on his hip. "I love you, beautiful" he said kissing your forehead.

You smiled sweetly "I love you too, Darling". "Mama why did you marry papa?" The little boy asked pinching his father's face making him puff out his cheeks.

"Love is love. I jusr happened to fall in love with a pirate"