Chapter 20

You kicked the sword out of her hand and pin her down. Your dagger to her neck "Hello there, miss" you said smirking "Don't you know its rude to point a sword to a lady"

She scoffs and tries to get out of your grip. "Who in bloody hell are you? Why can't I get out of your grip?" She said thrashing around.

Out of nowhere a boot, kicks you in the rib. You hiss and hold onto your side "Bloody hell" you look at your hand to see its bleeding. "Don't mess with a Sparrow" you look up to see a man with grayish hair and in a pirate attire.

The lady stands up and kicks your injured side, "That's it" you brought you leg up and kicked the lady in the stomach. There where a click of shoes coming towards you.

The man looked up and smiled "'Ello Jackie" Jack looks at the man "Hello dad". "What brings you here, Jackie" Jack's father said, "I came here with my fiancée". His father smiles "Finally found yourself a girl, mate" the girl who stood over you said holding her stomach.

You sat up and winced, Jack final notice you. His eyes lit up then filled with worry "(Y/N)!" He walked up to you and helped you up noticing your bleeding side. "Are you alright, beautiful" you nod "I'm fine".

"Ah dad, this is my fiancée (Y/N), (Y/N) this is my dad and cousin Valerie" there eyes widen. "Come let's go to my ship and talk."
.
.
.
You sat there while Sarah cleaned you up again, "I told you not to do anything stupid again" she said. "In my defense she started it" she laughed.

"Come on your getting married tomorrow" Jack's dad spoke up, "Wait what?" Jack snapped his head from you to his father.

He pat your shoulder "We got to get you two married before she changers her mind". You laugh then pout when Sarah slapped your rib "Ow".

"Come on Jackie" Jack raised an eyebrow "Where to". He hit him on the head "To get that smell off of you".

You and Sarah laughed while Jack pout the kissed your cheek. "See you at the alter beautiful".

You smiled and they left.